PDA

View Full Version : What would you give up??

Yankees1115
12-20-2008, 05:21 PM
I know I have a center weakness but Smith, Carmelo, and Lebron balance me out a little there with rebounding. My question is what would be fair trade for a dwight howard, or possibly biedrins cause I think with either one my team is unstoppable.

I tried Przybilla and chandler for biedrins but he turned it down.

12 Team League currently in 3rd place

H2H Scoring with FGM, FG%, FT%, 3PM, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, To

PG
Billups, Duhon, Nash, Mo Williams

SG
Ray Felton, Wilson Chandler

PF
Lebron, Josh Smith

SF
Carmelo, Peja Stojakovic

C
Al Harrington, Andrew Bogut, Joel Przybilla

Macedonian
12-20-2008, 06:12 PM
I'd try something with Nash, or (if needed) Nash + Przybilla... Or maybe Nash + Stojakovic!

Boozerguy47
12-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah, do Nash and someone for a big man.

AirJordanXVIII
12-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Yup. What everyone else said is good..

Prz is actually doing very well, I'd conisder keeping him.

Yankees1115
12-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Yeah I def am gonna keep him cause Oden is so fragile so far in his career and if he goes down again Pryz will be a monster on the boards.

I tried to get Howard or Biedrins but both owners tried holding me hostage. I went in a different direction trading Nash for Paul Pierce straight up. He has about 100 more rebounds and 150 more points then Nash making my team stronger in that. I def can afford to give up some assists. All in all I think it makes my team more balanced.

NEW TEAM

PG
Billups, Duhon, Mo Williams

SG

PF
Lebron, Josh Smith

SF
Carmelo, Peja Stojakovic, Paul Pierce

C

LD V2.0
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I know I have a center weakness but Smith, Carmelo, and Lebron balance me out a little there with rebounding. My question is what would be fair trade for a dwight howard, or possibly biedrins cause I think with either one my team is unstoppable.

I tried Przybilla and chandler for biedrins but he turned it down.

12 Team League currently in 3rd place

H2H Scoring with FGM, FG%, FT%, 3PM, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, To

PG
Billups, Duhon, Nash, Mo Williams

SG

PF
Lebron, Josh Smith

SF
Carmelo, Peja Stojakovic

C

If you're going after Dwight you need to realize something first. The guy produces rebounds and block at a rate of two average bigs. From someone to trade that away they're going to want something back in the package that reduces the pain of losing all those rebounds and blocks. You're not getting Dwight by offering Nash. You need to instead offer either Bogut or Harrington in a package with one of your PG's. I emphasize PGs because you're rolling in them and you also have LBJ who produces big numbers in assists and steals as well.