PDA

View Full Version : Do not have Grant Hill in any trades you come up with

Iodine
12-20-2008, 03:59 AM
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/12/18/grant-hill-if-i-get-traded-i-quit/

Did Duke have a class in being as blunt as possible while boozer and hill where their? Cause if they did they sure learned how to be it

DenButsu
12-20-2008, 04:12 AM
All these primadonna millionaire crybabies are so damn pathetic. Antonio McDyess, Grant Hill and anyone else from their lot should just go ahead and call the waaambulances to have them take them off to retirement homes where we won't need to hear anymore from them about how hard their pampered-*** lives are. Clowns.

Mallpha
12-20-2008, 04:31 AM
All these primadonna millionaire crybabies are so damn pathetic. Antonio McDyess, Grant Hill and anyone else from their lot should just go ahead and call the waaambulances to have them take them off to retirement homes where we won't need to hear anymore from them about how hard their pampered-*** lives are. Clowns.

You can not be serious with Hill about this i mean he signed for veteran minimum with Suns to win a ring some half tarded jurnalist made up a story since Orlando got better chances for a ring now Hill is considering a trade there.

Rather than jumping on him he should get some respect for willing to stay on a sinking boat and not jumping to a better team how on earth is that beign a cry baby?

Sport
12-20-2008, 05:36 AM
You can not be serious with Hill about this i mean he signed for veteran minimum with Suns to win a ring some half tarded jurnalist made up a story since Orlando got better chances for a ring now Hill is considering a trade there.

Rather than jumping on him he should get some respect for willing to stay on a sinking boat and not jumping to a better team how on earth is that beign a cry baby?

I agree, Hill has always been a class act, or atleast I thought. So the guy wants to win? I dont really blame him.

You dont really hear about Grant Hill causing problems.

DenButsu
12-20-2008, 05:38 AM
The man is an adult making millions playing a game because he signed a business contract. He knows being traded is a possibility inherent in that contractual agreement. So yeah, he should stop being such a millionaire crybaby whiner and man up. No sympathy from me. :no:

Mallpha
12-20-2008, 06:11 AM
The man is an adult making millions playing a game because he signed a business contract. He knows being traded is a possibility inherent in that contractual agreement. So yeah, he should stop being such a millionaire crybaby whiner and man up. No sympathy from me. :no:

Those millions your talking about its veterans minimum and all the crap about him making millions plaing basketball... doesnt mean the guy is a slave? And yes he signed buisness contract with doesnt mean when one side of the contract is simply unfair some one should lower his head and respect it.

He could have signed a contract with no trade option he didnt why becouse thats so obvious they should not tarde him there is absolutly no need for that its called decency.

And lets be honest here they were sugesting a trade to a better team from a sinking boat what more Hill got his home in Orlando how the hell refusing a trade liek that makes you a cry baby i simply will never understand.

And putting Hill in same line as McDyess or Boozer is unfair one did want to be on better team other wants more money than you get Hill a guy witch take pay cut leaves far away from his real home and refuses being traded too better team witch by accident he has his real home in wow not leavign a sinking ship for all that thats so classless

DenButsu
12-20-2008, 08:11 AM
Those millions your talking about its veterans minimum

Oh, cry me a river.

and all the crap about him making millions plaing basketball... doesnt mean the guy is a slave?

Of course he's not a slave, which is exactly my point. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him against his will to sign on the dotted line. He did it 100% voluntarily, and as such he should be prepared to live with the consequences of doing so without *****ing about it. It's his choice, he has to live with it.

And yes he signed buisness contract with doesnt mean when one side of the contract is simply unfair some one should lower his head and respect it.

If he sincerely felt that the contract was unfair, then he never should have signed it. By signing it and agreeing to its terms, he accepts its conditions as being acceptable. All of this is so damn obvious I can't believe I even have to point it out. It really should just go without saying.

He could have signed a contract with no trade option he didnt why becouse thats so obvious they should not tarde him

:laugh2: You think that's the reason he didn't sign a contract with a no trade clause? Let me ask you a question: Can you tell me how many players in the NBA have no trade clauses in their contracts? Can you name "them"? There's not a GM in the league who would give a no trade clause to Grant Hill or, realistically speaking, any other dude in the NBA with the possible exception of a top 3 player.

there is absolutly no need for that its called decency.

Actually, it's called a business, and lord knows Hill has been around long enough to understand that. Now, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a crappy thing for Phoenix to do if they traded him, especially if they had an implicit understanding or explicit promise off the contract that they wouldn't do that, but at the end of the day, the reality is that trades happen in the NBA and it's the teams and not the players who have the final say in the matter. Grant and Antonio know this, but they're just being childish temper tantrum throwing brats by not accepting it. Acting like nothing more than spoiled rich kids accustomed to getting their way.

And lets be honest here they were sugesting a trade to a better team from a sinking boat what more Hill got his home in Orlando how the hell refusing a trade liek that makes you a cry baby i simply will never understand.

What makes him a crybaby is that he's crying about possibly having to do what he voluntarily obligated himself to agree to do.

And putting Hill in same line as McDyess or Boozer is unfair one did want to be on better team other wants more money than you get Hill a guy witch take pay cut leaves far away from his real home and refuses being traded too better team witch by accident he has his real home in wow not leavign a sinking ship for all that thats so classless

Sure, it's classless on the part of the Suns, but again, it's business, and it's well within their rights to do. And if Hill doesn't like it, he's well within his rights to feel that way, but by failing to live up to his end of the bargain he's being unprofessional.

JordansBulls
12-20-2008, 09:52 AM
As great as Grant Hill was and is, the guy still hasn't made it out of the 1st round and never has had HCA in any playoff series.

Mallpha
12-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Think we miss somethign with each other points Den Butsu you say he signed a buisness contract he plays basketball for witch he gets money from the Suns and formaly its all right.

The main thing why i say its unfair is becouse Suns did not convince him too play becouse of the money what more im pretty sure he would play for free if he could. Their part of the deal witch was no were included in contrat but we all know what most important was "we give you best chance to get a ring".

Main thing is we all know that this buisness contract form the start wasnt about money its was about chance they could provide him to win that ring and even if the fromal contract paper states difrent thats how it was. They should act at least fair and if they dont why the hell should he be all right with it all?

Becouse its a buisness? sure but a part of that buisness is retirement they play cheat so does he. Every action got a reaction dont blame him for reaction blame them for their action and being a man doesnt mean when some one spits in your face you claim its raining.