PDA

View Full Version : Shaq to set new milestone of awesomeness

Iodine
12-20-2008, 03:02 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=ShaqFTs-081218

Of course it being written by John Hollinger I can't read it all without my IQ dropping but damn shaq is gonna be a member of a very exclusive club

If he reached the milestone on Xmas day it would be the greatest gift Shaq ever gave us

Also Dwight in not even five full seasons has missed over a thousand I think he might meet this milestone to

sportsnutzz
12-20-2008, 03:10 AM
Shaq :down: Amazing to me that he hasn't improved his free throw shooting. Not like he has had years as a pro to work on it. Oh and Hollinger is the man.

theuuord
12-20-2008, 03:11 AM
lol. Just one of those things. And Hollinger is one of the more intelligent writers ESPN has...

Iodine
12-20-2008, 03:18 AM
lol. Just one of those things. And Hollinger is one of the more intelligent writers ESPN has...

Hollinger Made PER popular. PER is the most overated stat of all time.

He is better than Jamelle hill and some others

If ESPN wants to get its **** together though they should Hire Den(den ftw)

jphxsuns
12-20-2008, 03:33 AM
Shaq :down: Amazing to me that he hasn't improved his free throw shooting. Not like he has had years as a pro to work on it. Oh and Hollinger is the man.

u guys are ********. shaq HAS improved on his free throw shooting for sure. go look at his stats the last couple of games and go look athi free throw shooting % this year compared to his career.

cahawk
12-20-2008, 03:54 AM
51-57% career Freethrow shooters:
Bill Russel
Wilt Chamberlin
Shaq

These players were the Stars of their teams and their 16 NBA Titles.
And worst ever ft shooter Ben Wallace has 2 NBA titles.

It's like trashing all time great baseball pitchers because they batted under .200.
I think I won't worry about their FT's when they are bringing the Titles or
like Wilt leading the NBA in Assists & rebounds at the same time.