PDA

View Full Version : Team MVP?

NYMetros
12-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Who do you think has been the team's MVP this year? I will go with James Harrison. He has been the main reason our defense has been so good IMO. He puts so much pressure on the QB which creates turnovers and helps out the secondary.

wylie
12-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Harrison with honorable mention to Woodley.

PS73943
12-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I'd go with Harrison as well, with Troy being a very close second.

CubbieSteve
12-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Harrison. He is definitely the team MVP and a strong choice for even NFL MVP consideration.

Then I think Polamalu comes in 2nd with Woodley or Farrior right behind him.

carter15
12-19-2008, 07:57 PM
harrison
polamalu
then ben
the D has kept us in most games but ben still had to win them like last week

Steelersbud420
12-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Gotta go with Harrison. He's a beast

Shieldsz
12-20-2008, 09:48 PM
I'll be the first one to say Troy hands down. Harrison is second but come on! Troy brings it every play, keeps his cool, not only helps the secondary but get in on those runs.

Harrison is our pump-up guy.. but as the most valuable player.. Troy.

stealaz #1
12-21-2008, 01:40 AM
IMO it would have to be the whole defense,i replay and watch the games we play and i have to say its not a one man job thats goin on here,true Harrison and Woodley get alot of the glory,but when the D-lineman we have take away the running and scramblin lanes its nowhere the QB can go but down.

cre0530
12-21-2008, 10:03 AM
I'll be the first one to say Troy hands down. Harrison is second but come on! Troy brings it every play, keeps his cool, not only helps the secondary but get in on those runs.

Harrison is our pump-up guy.. but as the most valuable player.. Troy.

I agree Troy is the best player on the field, and don't forget Aaron Smith he's the biggest reason that both Harrison and Woodley can get through the o-line has to dedicate 2 sometimes 3 players to try to stop him so it's easier for them.

Shieldsz
12-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Well our defense is the reason we are in the playoffs and won our division by far, but we have that one guy who QB's always look out for, fans love, and that is Troy Polamalu.

James Harrison is one of the elite players in the league now, and is one of my most favorite players but Troy Troy Troy is the winner.