PDA

View Full Version : Hansbrough becomes UNC's all time leading scorer

YankeePride13
12-19-2008, 09:13 AM
Congratulations go out to Tyler Hansbrough who became UNC's all time leading scorer in a rout of Evansville.

Tyler has moved past some elite company in his rise to the top of UNC's scoring list, including Michael Jordan, James Worthy, and finally Phil Ford.

This kid will be missed when he departs Chapel Hill this spring.

thegreatone08
12-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I love how people are doubting him in the NBA. What they don't realize is that this kid can shoot. He's been able to shoot ever since he got to Carolina but they wanted his game to progress to where it is now. The kid has made 30 3 pointers in a row at practice. He may not be a superstar but he will have a long successful career.

NYMetros
12-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Congrats Tyler.

YankeePride13
12-19-2008, 12:14 PM
I love how people are doubting him in the NBA. What they don't realize is that this kid can shoot. He's been able to shoot ever since he got to Carolina but they wanted his game to progress to where it is now. The kid has made 30 3 pointers in a row at practice. He may not be a superstar but he will have a long successful career.

His jumpshot is VASTLY improved this year especially.

He consistently can hit the 18-20 footer which is making his game absolutely impossible to stop right now.

And I don't care what they project him at for the NBA. This kid is about the college game right now and being the hardest working player in the game.

Please Tar Heel fans, do not take this year for granted...Watch every game..You're seeing quite possibly the best team and the best player in a generation play right now.

Wake's Fastball
12-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Can't stand the kid, but have to respect his game. Props to him.

thegreatone08
12-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Tyler is one of thoese guys that if you are against him you will hate him, but love him if he is with you. I'm a die hard Tar Heel fan and even I will admit his game is ugly at times. Even if its ugly he is still extremely effective. It will be a sad day in Chapel Hill when the season is over. I just hope he can cap all this off by cutting down the nets in April.

Faneik
12-20-2008, 01:11 AM
Congrats to Tyler.