PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose, who would you re-sign; Price or Knight?

jimbobjarree
12-18-2008, 02:53 PM
I really like Brevin Knight, I think he's done a tremendous job for us this season, and has played fantastically whenever Deron isnt on the floor.

both Price and Knight's contracts run out at the end of the season, if we had to choose between them, who would you re-sign?

personally I would re-sign Knight on a 1 year min, maybe with a team or player option on a second year, I know he's old but he's still contibuting. I know we all presumed we'd just let him go at the end of the season, but I think he's been so good we should keep him.

what do you guys think?

Raupie
12-18-2008, 07:44 PM
i want them both. I don't think we'll have to choose between teh two. We should be able to resign them both at a reasonable costs. Knight is a pure point guard. Price is great as the 3rd string point because he can play the point or a small two guard if he needs. He is still young. Energetic. If we lose him, then whoever we sign as a 3rd string point will probably never play. At least with Price as the 3rd string, he can do both.

jimbobjarree
12-18-2008, 07:44 PM
I hope we do re-sign BrevBrev...tis good

sportsnutzz
12-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Knight if I had to choose, but I don't see why we won't re sign both.

jimbobjarree
12-18-2008, 07:51 PM
dunno, bored seeing who everyone would pick.

yeah both on minimums sounds good