PDA

View Full Version : Are the Boston Celtics better this year than they were last year?

JordansBulls
12-18-2008, 01:35 PM
The record they have right now is 24-2 and last year I remember them being 29-3 at one point as well. They also seem to be lot hungrier now or just plain more confident, not sure which.

Thoughts!!!!

superkegger
12-18-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't think they're necessarily better, or worse. I think they're just hot right now, and when you're as talented as they are, and you're hot, its a dangerous combination for the opposition.

tonyd3b54
12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
they are better rondo is developing more and more plus ray allen is finally comfortable and not hesistant about wen to shoot...

KG#1
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
theyre playing amazing right now
i actually thought we'd be doing a lot worse
its pretty much the same team minus posey and well only miss posey in clutch time

so i said worse because its only december we dont know if theyll win it all

DrDEADalready
12-18-2008, 01:49 PM
there playing great. but can't say yes or no. season isn't over and dont know if they win a championship yet

barreleffact
12-18-2008, 01:52 PM
they are easily better. now they have team chemistry, a championship swaggar, and the big 3 are still playing at high levels. plus, the biggest part is their other players developed. not just their starters but bench too. so far this team is far and beyond last years team

BTownTeamsRKing
12-18-2008, 02:22 PM
they are so much better this year. Honestly, they havent played all that great yet for a full 48 minutes. many games they are losing or tied at half and really only play half the game. as u saw vs. NO, Utah, Atl.

if they pick up Motumbo to be a backup C, they will be so difficult to score on bc right now, Glen Davis is the weakness off the bench.

other reasons why they are better;
1. Ray Allen is back and has lift on his shot again.
2. Rondo is no longer a liability, but now he is an attacker
3. Perkins is improving and learing much more from KG
4. Tony Allen has provided key scoring off the bench

still they could be playing better than this.

Frrrrank!!!
12-18-2008, 07:52 PM
They are better than last year. Even though they don't have Posey, Rondo has improved and is getting better by the game. Perk is better and improving. The big 3 have a championship swagger plus they have a year of playing with each other under their belt.

Lakers4ItAll
12-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Yes they are better, but the good thing is that so are the Lakers!