PDA

View Full Version : The thread about KG's behavior

CrowninMe
12-18-2008, 01:55 AM
KG is at it again. This time he appears to yell at a fan and gesture. He also calls someone a clown ***** n***** after a timeout. Is it that wrong though, he seems like he fires up his teammates and the Celtics never lose....

http://hoopsoup.com/2008/12/17/kevin-garnett-yells-at-fan-and-calls-someone-a-clown-***-n/

a_roid_3333
12-18-2008, 01:56 AM
first jose calderon then bayless now a fan? tough guy...whos next nate robinson?

rosesbulls
12-18-2008, 01:59 AM
first jose calderon then bayless now a fan? tough guy...whos next nate robinson?

Did you see that Denver Brawl... Nate would kick KGs ***

KG would never mess with him he knows Nate would destroy him

lakersrock
12-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Is he ever going to be fined or suspended for this crap? It's never ending...

lakers4sho
12-18-2008, 02:09 AM
:laugh2:

What, another 15 page thread??

nygiants242
12-18-2008, 02:14 AM
wow this guy is a JOKE i hate him

barreleffact
12-18-2008, 02:15 AM
yea, im starting to hate garnett too. i stilll respect his game tho. still, there's nothing he can do that will trump lebrons telling his mom to sit her *** down

SJSHARKIES
12-18-2008, 02:16 AM
KG ego is getting really big, KG has always been a fierce competitor but this is crossing the line.

mjt20mik
12-18-2008, 02:18 AM
This is just sad.

JermanJaysFan
12-18-2008, 02:27 AM
I cheered for the Celtics last post season, because I wanted to see KG win a championship. I thought he was a good guy.

Frrrrank!!!
12-18-2008, 02:31 AM
:horse:

pacman16
12-18-2008, 02:33 AM
get off the guy,
these guys put up wit fans every nite they play..taunting them sayin wut they want
cuz hes in the NBA its not goin to get to him eventually?
hes human just liek us-they react just like we do..im sure you ALL guys havent said some **** to some in a heated battle that yu regret? KG is an amazing player stop hating on pro players for being human.

Frrrrank!!!
12-18-2008, 02:37 AM
get off the guy,
these guys put up wit fans every nite they play..taunting them sayin wut they want
hes human just liek us-they react just like we do..im sure you ALL guys havent said some **** to some in a heated battle that yu regret? KG is an amazing player stop hating on pro players for being human.

:clap:

Mallpha
12-18-2008, 02:52 AM
I always admiered that in USA there are no incidents betwean sports fans and players like in Europe no one stabs another person becouse his a fan of oposing team no one threatening players.

Think K.G is allowing him self to a bit too much. Taunting another team players is allright but a fan i dont thnk its a good idea players get over things like that easy but for the fans its taking rivalry to a whole new level. Things like that shouldnt be allowed becouse at soem point they migth get out of control.

JermanJaysFan
12-18-2008, 02:53 AM
get off the guy,

I disagree- a grown man who gets paid 20 million dollars to play a sport in front of 20 000 fans every night for for over a decade should be able to control himself in these situations. And aside from the fan gesturing thing, I am
a) Not a fan of anybody calling anyone an *** clown ******
and
b) His other on-court antics, going after guys like Jose and Bayless is just lower than a guy of his calibre should be stooping to.

nrvana
12-18-2008, 02:53 AM
think people need to get some thicker skin. i personally don't see what's wrong with calling someone a clown a-- n--- . or kg pointing at jose calderon.

i also support sheed. "both teams played hard" , getting a tech for not saying anything, but staring down an official.

cussing, taunting, trash talking, and other antics make the sport more entertaining to me. it cracks me up.

as long as the player isn't playing dirty, getting cheap shots, and trying to hurt someone. who cares?

Jonathan2323
12-18-2008, 02:55 AM
KG is a punk. this guy blows

BH-Sports
12-18-2008, 02:59 AM
this guy has problems. he wins a championship and hes stepping over a guy. typical all star getting high sum of money. just plain cocky and disrecptful

Frrrrank!!!
12-18-2008, 02:59 AM
KG is a punk. this guy blows

Yea KG is awful...:rolleyes:

Jonathan2323
12-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Yea KG is awful...:rolleyes:

really i expected that reaction. he probaly punch you in the face and you would still love him.

Frrrrank!!!
12-18-2008, 03:02 AM
really i expected that reaction. he probaly punch you in the face and you would still love him.

did he punch you in the face? Say something about your mama?....no! so stop acting like he did, get over it.

Jonathan2323
12-18-2008, 03:03 AM
did he punch you in the face? Say something about your mama?....no! so stop acting like he did, get over it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vinny642
12-18-2008, 03:11 AM
Garnett is good, but Duncan is STILL better.

rocowear21
12-18-2008, 03:18 AM
When a guy is making that kind of money, and the fans are helping pay for that player. Then that player needs to keep his mouth shut toward the fans. I want him to say something like that to a fan in NY baby

More-Than-Most
12-18-2008, 03:26 AM
I love how people say he is human and all this other ****... The guy has been in the league for 40 years and has always been a classy guy but then goes to Boston and wins a championship and now he starts his ****. Winning a championship does not give you the right to act like an ***. He is not a first year player so there is no excuse for these antics time and time again. I hope someone smacks him up side his bald *** head with a pair if his ugly *** shoes.

Statik1
12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
KG needs to find Jesus lol

I did............

He was hiding behind my couch.

FlawlessKB24
12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
get off the guy,

Kobe has heard "rapist" chants from an entire crowd and he doesnt even do that.
the people in Utah and Phoenix are so crazy and taunt Kobe like nobody's business, and he doesnt even do that.
its not just kobe either. i'm sure every star gets taunted. how come they dont do that stuff?

i know KG is an emotional guy, but damn. keep your emotions on the court. he doesnt have to talk trash back to the immature fan.

theuuord
12-18-2008, 03:33 AM
i know KG is an emotional guy, but damn. keep your emotions on the court. he doesnt have to talk trash back to the immature fan.

Buying a ticket to a sporting event doesn't give you the right to act like a *******.

Also, are we sure that he was yelling at a fan? I'm curious because the video only shows the direction in which he was yelling in, but not who his anger was directed towards.

Lakersfan2483
12-18-2008, 03:41 AM
KG is an emotional guy, you have to respect the man's hunger and passion for the game. None of us know what the fan said to draw this type of reaction from him. I understand he needs to keep his composure, but some of the fans cross the line. A good example was last year in Utah, when one of the fans made fun of D. Fisher's daughter and her bought with eye cancer. (A classless act). I am not advocating KG's behavior, but who knows what transpired to make him act the way he did.

Lakersfan2483
12-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Buying a ticket to a sporting event doesn't give you the right to act like a *******.

Also, are we sure that he was yelling at a fan? I'm curious because the video only shows the direction in which he was yelling in, but not who his anger was directed towards.

Agreed.

theimortalone
12-18-2008, 03:44 AM
KG needs to find Jesus lol

I did............

He was hiding behind my couch.

:laugh: Funniest thing I have read on this thread!

Shawh
12-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Ugh, not again. Not surprising though...

Mythman13
12-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Haha you guys are a bunch of babies
Id make fun of you at a game too
KG dominates and can say what he wants
At least he doesnt ruin a team like T.O. when he does it
In fact it makes his team better so why stop

azkarraga
12-18-2008, 05:24 AM
it's gonna be over this summer. as soon as they loose the title...

Jahari Kavi
12-18-2008, 05:42 AM
as much as KG gets on my nerves with his fake displays of passion, I don't think it's that big of a deal...I mean fans can be jerks, and I know because I've taunted plenty of players at games myself, lol....I never say anything that demeaning, but I do thrash talk, because I feel like it's part of the game..............I actually remember when KG played for Minny that I shouted at him during a freethrow attempt (when the arena was quiet) "KG you will never win anything in Minnesota".....KG proceeded to look up at me like he wanted to beat my brains in, lol...........I found it entertaining......

codes238
12-18-2008, 06:13 AM
oh my god yesterday during halftime i heard KG farted in the hallway and didnt say excuse me to anyone! i loved and respected the guy when he was on the timberwolves but i can never respect him now that he's actually on a good team and a winner even though he plays and acts the exact same way and hurts noone! plus he dismantled my lakers last year and made pau gasol look like a complete *****! what a jerk! and now it looks like he's gonna destroy the lakers again this year! whaaa!!! whaaa!!! i hate it when players actually try to make the game entertaining and competitive instead of just conforming to what david stern thinks every NBA player should act like.... i know, ill take every single thing he does, overanalyze it and pretend to be absolutely outraged by it!
now he even yelled back at a drunk belligerent fan, made the game 10 times more fun and heated and probably made that fan's life cause now he's got the best story to tell ever! god i hate KG! did you know that the stupid arrogant jerk also donated over 3 million dollars to charity in his career too? who does he think he is just throwing all that money around!? GOD I HATE THAT GUY!

honestly all the KG haters in here (90% of which are laker fans for obvious reasons) are really really pathetic and need to get a life!

ps. my apologies to the laker fans out there who arent ignorant and bitter...

DenButsu
12-18-2008, 06:16 AM
oh my god yesterday during halftime i heard KG farted in the hallway and didnt say excuse me to anyone! i loved and respected the guy when he was on the timberwolves but i can never respect him now that he's actually on a good team and a winner even though he plays and acts the exact same way and hurts noone! plus he dismantled my lakers last year and made pau gasol look like a complete *****! what a jerk! and now it looks like he's gonna destroy the lakers again this year! whaaa!!! whaaa!!! i hate it when players actually try to make the game entertaining and competitive instead of just conforming to what david stern thinks every NBA player should act like.... i know, ill take every single thing he does, overanalyze it and pretend to be absolutely outraged by it!

honestly all the KG haters in here (90% of which are laker fans for obvious reasons) are really really pathetic!

While I understand why you feel this way, this is really a response to the thread about KG insulting a fan, so I'm merging it into that thread where it belongs.

DenButsu
12-18-2008, 06:19 AM
Unless they're really newsworthy in some outstanding way, all stories about KG's on-court behavior will be merged into this thread.

DenButsu
12-18-2008, 06:23 AM
All "news" about KG crawling like a dog, insulting fans, etc. will be merged into this thread.

Corey
12-18-2008, 06:46 AM
He's been doing it for 13 years. Ask any T'Wolves fan. Get used to it.

rhino17
12-18-2008, 07:42 AM
What a douche. I hate KG more than any other player in the NBA. He is simply CLASSLESS and EXTREMELY OVERRATED.

What kind of an ******* does **** like this. Grow up

BullsFan_1
12-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Am I the only one who can't figure out WTF "***** n*****" Means?

emjay524
12-18-2008, 08:32 AM
bullsfan1: Clown ***** N**** or N***** depending on the way you spell it, commonly referred to in politically correct circle as the "N" word, a noun with a negative connotation used to refer to individuals whose skin is dark......The ***** refers to your buttocks but in KG's use of the word is an adjective modifying the noun N****, "Clown" in this sense is an adverb, modifying the adjective *****

thus, KG calls you a Clown ***** N****

and it's not his fault that his heart has turned cold and that he feels no remorse, he's only been living in Boston for a year - imagine you couldn't get a drink past 1:30AM?

tmacsc2
12-18-2008, 08:47 AM
Man i used to love this guy in minnesota and ever since he went to ***** town. he has been an ******* and has some kind of swagger i dont like he plays kinda dirtier too.

BullsFan_1
12-18-2008, 09:14 AM
bullsfan1: Clown ***** N**** or N***** depending on the way you spell it, commonly referred to in politically correct circle as the "N" word, a noun with a negative connotation used to refer to individuals whose skin is dark......The ***** refers to your buttocks but in KG's use of the word is an adjective modifying the noun N****, "Clown" in this sense is an adverb, modifying the adjective *****

thus, KG calls you a Clown ***** N****

and it's not his fault that his heart has turned cold and that he feels no remorse, he's only been living in Boston for a year - imagine you couldn't get a drink past 1:30AM?

Oh, lol...I just couldnt translate the asterisk's into anything...I really had no idea what it was supposed to mean. :o

HOZ THE KNICK
12-18-2008, 09:14 AM
he should be happy cause he is winning i wonder why he's so mad.

BRADY4MVP
12-18-2008, 09:30 AM

:clap:

now he even yelled back at a drunk belligerent fan, made the game 10 times more fun and heated and probably made that fan's life cause now he's got the best story to tell ever! god i hate KG! did you know that the stupid arrogant jerk also donated over 3 million dollars to charity in his career too? who does he think he is just throwing all that money around!? GOD I HATE THAT GUY!

honestly all the KG haters in here (90% of which are laker fans for obvious reasons) are really really pathetic and need to get a life!

ps. my apologies to the laker fans out there who arent ignorant and bitter...

it is pretty funny how basically everyone on here hates him, but would love him on their team.....

DMX
12-18-2008, 09:34 AM
When a guy is making that kind of money, and the fans are helping pay for that player. Then that player needs to keep his mouth shut toward the fans. I want him to say something like that to a fan in NY baby

Obviously you don't go to games b/c if you have u would know some of the God awful things people in the stands say to these guys. And I dont mean regular taunting. These players mothers, wives, kids get called all kinds of things. I dont take my daughter to games anymore b/c it has gotten so bad.
I dont care how much money someone makes they should have to be subjected to that stuff. If someone came to ur job and started yelling obsenities at u they would probably be arrested. Wuts the difference? BTW, I'm not excusing his behavior.. I just understand!

NYKnickFanatic
12-18-2008, 09:34 AM

:laugh2: KG know better than to mess with Nate.
Nate will fcuk him up. Haha.

JayW_1023
12-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Argh. I'm getting sick of these threads.

If it was 'Sheed instead of KG we'd be laughing and saying "hah, that's the Sheed we know!"

DenButsu
12-18-2008, 10:07 AM

If it was 'Sheed instead of KG we'd be laughing and saying "hah, that's the Sheed we know!"

Tell me about it.

djohn2oo8
12-18-2008, 10:28 AM
KG is going to get his punk *** knocked out if he taunts the wrong player. This is the worst part of the game. If the ref sees him do it, and lets it go, I take that as the go ahead to knock the **** out of him. It's obvious what happened, KG went to Boston and became a thug, just like pierce. Elbows to peoples back when they are playin, this is sad but now I would root for the lakers before Boston. I guess 2 out of the 3 boston teams cheat: Celtics, Patriots.

joedoe_22
12-18-2008, 11:33 AM

The funny thing though is that regardless of what Wallace has done, he doesn't do things like this. I'm actually starting to lose respect for KG also and sorry Boston homers, it has nothing to do with hate. Kobe doesn't do this, Lebron doesn't do this, even Ron Artest doesn't do this. When Q-Rich complained about the Celtics running at the mouth, I gave Boston the benefit of the doubt cause the Knicks are a mess sometimes but this is ridiculous. Fans shouldn't be insulting players but the players gotta be above that stuff especially when they're the being paid millions of dollars and have everyone watching them.

JordansBulls
12-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Not this again.