PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick

Red_Sox_89
12-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Just wanted to say congrats to him for 100 career wins with the Pats. Let's hope he can lead us to another great 100.

:clap:

The Intimidator
12-16-2008, 11:29 PM
This thread should also serve another purpose, which is to promote Belichick's candidacy for NFL Coach of the Year.

Red_Sox_89
12-16-2008, 11:33 PM
This thread should also serve another purpose, which is to promote Belichick's candidacy for NFL Coach of the Year.

He should definitely be a candidate. What he has done with the Pats with ALL the injuries we've had is definitely remarkable.

The Intimidator
12-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Yup. I've been saying it for a while. No other team could do what we're doing right now. NO other team.

BRADY4MVP
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
i was thinking of making a thread, but since this one is open i'll just ask in here...

is this year the best coaching job from BB? take into account injuries, talent, etc......

BTownTeamsRKing
12-17-2008, 10:09 AM
coach of the year. no question about it. he wont win it, but look what hes done:

take away any team's QB, starting RB, Best LB, and Captain of the defense with no other injurries and how would that team do?

imagine the Colts with Sorgi leading them and no addia, bob sanders, or gary bracket. lol

no Brady, Maroney, Adalius, Harrison and also Warren missing games, damn even Crable got hurt and didnt see the field. Weatley was supposed to play a big role down the stretch and well that ended quick. at 9-5, im thrilled to be in the race in the end.

ppl dont like BB, bc if they did, they would realize what he is acccomplishing. ON top of ALL the injurries: the jets have attempted to load up and the dolphins are playing their best in years and yet this Bruised team is right there with them.

last, i have to give BB and Pioli so much credit for replacing Venatieri so easily and turning a 2nd round pick into a Pro Bowl WR and imo team MVP. also for proving EVERYONE WRONG on 7th round QB Matt Cassel.

well done Patriots! this is why we are contenders every year regardless of circumstance.

The Intimidator
12-17-2008, 03:09 PM
i was thinking of making a thread, but since this one is open i'll just ask in here...

is this year the best coaching job from BB? take into account injuries, talent, etc......

Absolutely. no doubt about it. Like btownteams said, to be 9-5 without our starting QB, RB, MLB, OLB, FS, etc. is nothing short of amazing.

NCBoSoxfan21
12-17-2008, 03:22 PM
He should be a candidate and should win, but it won't happen and we all know why.

1. The New England bias and anti-NE sentiment
2. The bs of 'spygate' last year is like a cloud over everyone's head

The Intimidator
12-17-2008, 04:31 PM
He should be a candidate and should win, but it won't happen and we all know why.

1. The New England bias and anti-NE sentiment
2. The bs of 'spygate' last year is like a cloud over everyone's head

I agree with you on the first point, but I don't feel that the second one will play into it at all. First of all, "spygate" doesn't apply to this season, because we obviously aren't videotaping signals anymore. Second of all, the media has pretty much let "spygate" die out, because they realize it died when Matt Walsh admitted he was full of **** and there was no Rams Super Bowl walkthrough tape. The only people who continue to bring up "spygate" are the ignorant fans of other teams. I think that he has a great shot.