PDA

View Full Version : Bulls @ Bobcats 12/16/08

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:22 PM
No game thread but this is a great game.
I don't care what anyone says overall, but Augustin is outplaying Rose this game.

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Okafur just blocked Rose to assure OT. Great help D there.
Augustin has Ice in his veins. He hits 3 FT's with 19ticks left to tie this game.
He won't win the RoY this year, if for no other reason than, he won't get as much time as guys like Rose and Beasley, but this kid was a steal in the draft for sure.

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:29 PM
I think the quartet of Mek, Felton, Augustin, and Diaw are a really good core to work around.
I like Wallace a lot, but this team really needs someone who can close games and he is the chip that they can use for that.

Diaw just had outstanding D on Gooden.

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:32 PM
I never could stand the Bulls announcers listening to them against the Suns. They are echoing the reasons why in this game.

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Maybe it sounds louder on TV but I never heard this crowd this loud before.

Rose just keeps trying to shoot over Mek. He's been blocked for the second time in doing so.

This Bobcat team looks really confident right now. Very Exciting

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:39 PM
DJ is who I wanted the Suns to draft this year. I couldn't believe how quick he got drafted. I know Jordan wanted Brook Lopez, and he's having a good year, but Brown was smart in this pick. He is something else.

Also, all this rumor talk about the Cats maybe dealing Diaw and Bell for Curry and Lee... I do like Lee's game, but Diaws offense is more valuable than Lee's rebounding.

Now it's looking like this team is about to end their 7 game losing streak. Very proud of them for not giving up given how horrible a start they had to this game. Only 5 points with 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

king4day
12-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Nice win for the Cats. They do it without Bell (ejected early) and Wallace (death of Father).
Despite their loss to the Hawks, they looked good for most of the game.

When this team starts to really gel, they may be able to salvage a respectable season if they can kep this up.

black1605
12-16-2008, 11:20 PM
they are crying their eyes out in the Bulls forum...."waaaaah the refs are awful waaaaah"

guess what? we didnt have our best player, and our newly aquired SG hardly played, you should be pissed at your team and stop making excuses

homestarunner93
12-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow, nice game for the Bobcats. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come, we've got very capable players here.

homestarunner93
12-17-2008, 12:13 AM
I know I've been a big supporter of keeping Wallace and trading Felton, but I'm beginning to think the opposite would be better. Felton has shown the ability to play the 2 this year (no doubt Larry Brown's work) and if we can get some good pieces for Wallace it would be worth the trouble.

black1605
12-17-2008, 12:26 AM
i just dont know what big man we could get for Wallace and a few other pieces....if we could get a stud 4 or 5 for wallace, ammo, and a pick, i would take it....there just arent many out there

DJ
Felton
Diaw
Oak or aquired player
Oak or aquired player

doesnt look bad to me