PDA

View Full Version : Antoine Walker to be bought out?

superkegger
12-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Source: Yahoo!Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Grizzlies-Antoine-Walker-expects-buyout?urn=nba,129168)

According to The Memphis Flyer, the Grizzlies have agreed to buyout Antoine Walker: "While terms have yet to be announced, the NBA's version of divorce papers will allow the 32-year-old veteran to become a free agent and negotiate with any of the other 29 NBA teams that might consider him valuable. For those interested in the continued rebuilding of the Griz, this development is every bit as welcome as the team's first four-game winning streak since April 2006." 'Toine hasn't logged a single minute this season, but remains hopeful he'll sign on with another team. I'm thinking "Team" Europe. You?

Anyone think, that if this guy gets bought out he can still contribute on any level?

Lakers4ItAll
12-15-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm sure he could help some Teams but I wouldn't want him anywhere near the Lakers

MiamiHeat
12-15-2008, 05:44 PM
shimmy shimmy

don't come to miami again :)

(fixed happy hoz?)

HOZ THE KNICK
12-15-2008, 05:54 PM
he's a has been

Duncan = Donkey
12-15-2008, 08:33 PM
antoine is the ****, he's so weird and funny

superkegger
12-15-2008, 08:41 PM
antoine is ****, he's so ugly and terrible at basketball

fixed.

op12
12-15-2008, 09:13 PM
dont really need him, but would like him back in beantown.

cubulls
12-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Best 4pt shooter in the history of the NBA...

kswissdaf
12-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Shimmy shake 4 life =)

Mr.Grizzly
12-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Bye bye Antoine

EddieB
12-16-2008, 02:51 AM
If he can drain the 3, why not the Lakers, he cant best worst than Vlad Rad

FlawlessKB24
12-16-2008, 03:28 AM
he should call it a career
if not then he should beg d'antoni to sign him. he would love that.
hoisting 3's all night with Al Harrington. dream come true

PurpleJesus
12-16-2008, 03:42 AM
i know this at least, last year with the wolves he could play. The coaching staff rarely put him in, but when they did, he always seemed to give the offense such a push. its a shame that he played well with miami, then he got traded to the wolves and we didnt play him.

The timberwolves organization killed antoine walker.

Hellcrooner
12-16-2008, 04:11 AM
He can only hurt a bit more his career, he has already tarnished it a lot, remeber? this gay was ahands down favourite Allstar back in the day, but ever since he made the stupid Atlanta signing everything went downhill.

He has 12 years in the leauge and he managed to sneak into a RIng winning Roster.

He should call it quits before we TOTALLY forget what he once was.

op12
12-16-2008, 11:49 AM
He can only hurt a bit more his career, he has already tarnished it a lot, remeber? this gay was ahands down favourite Allstar back in the day, but ever since he made the stupid Atlanta signing everything went downhill.

He has 12 years in the leauge and he managed to sneak into a RIng winning Roster.

he was actually a solid contributer on that heat championship team.

JayW_1023
12-16-2008, 12:26 PM
One more hurrah in Boston with Pierce and Doc?

He is this generations Derrick Coleman. Who is his successor? Charlie Villenueva is also slow, defenseless and a chucker.

superkegger
12-16-2008, 02:42 PM

I know that wasn't intentional, but i still couldn't stop laughing.

he was actually a solid contributer on that heat championship team.

That he was, without him, they might not have made it there or won.

One more hurrah in Boston with Pierce and Doc?

He is this generations Derrick Coleman. Who is his successor? Charlie Villenueva is also slow, defenseless and a chucker.

I don't think CV was ever as hyped as the other two...While I don't believe it, I think some people think Beasley will be the Derrick Coleman of this generation.

NYKnickFanatic
12-16-2008, 02:45 PM
I think it would be pretty cool if Boston signed him.

Lebron23
12-16-2008, 02:52 PM
I can see him signing with the Lakers or Celtics.