PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so it's early, but...

Ryan328
12-14-2008, 09:25 PM
We'd have some real good playoff matchups right now.

East
1 Boston vs. 8 Chicago
2 Cleveland vs. 7 New Jersey
3 Orlando vs. 6 Miami
4 Atlanta vs. 5 Detroit

West
1 Los Angeles vs. 8 Dallas
2 Denver vs. 7 Portland
3 New Orleans vs. 6 Utah
4. San Antonio vs. 5 Houston

In bold are the matchups I'd love to see. Again, I know it's early so don't rip my post haha.

kvrnm
12-14-2008, 10:05 PM
miami-orlando matchup would be cool, two in state rivals. atlanta would beat detroit i believe, would be a fun series though. new orleans utah would be a fun pg matchup.

BullsNumber1Fan
12-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I hope that the Bulls play the Cavs in the playoffs so badly! We were with the Cavs both games we played them until the last 2 minutes. We could have won both games IMO. If we play them in the playoffs, we can pull a big upset off and make LeBron want to come to Chicago and play next to Derrick Rose in 2010.

Ryan328
12-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah I think Atlanta-Detroit would be a good series, probably go 7 with Atlanta winning. Utah-New Orleans would be a great PG matchup with Paul and Williams. Orlando-Miami would be good. Cavs-Nets I feel would be good to...though I really don't see the Nets staying in the race, I still expect the Raptors to get on track and the Sixers.

uchiha
12-15-2008, 12:40 AM
um Orlando Miami would not be that good... we haven't been the Magic in like three seasons. Who on our team could possible match up with Dwight in a seven game series? We'd need Wade to dominate the whole series to even have a chance

superkegger
12-15-2008, 12:55 AM
I don't really like any of those matchups except san antonio houston. :shrug: