PDA

View Full Version : Lebron

SJSHARKIES
12-10-2008, 11:24 PM
I was watching the games against Philly and they showed a comparison of Lebron and Julius Peppers(NFL). I found it quite interesting Lebron at 6'8 274 lbs and Peppers 6'7 was 283 lbs. I started thinking how good do you think Lebron could of been if he played in the NFL. Do you think he would be a pro bowler if so what position?

IndiansFan337
12-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I was watching the games against Philly and they showed a comparison of Lebron and Julius Peppers(NFL). I found it quite interesting Lebron at 6'8 274 lbs and Peppers 6'7 was 283 lbs. I started thinking how good do you think Lebron could of been if he played in the NFL. Do you think he would be a pro bowler if so what position?

If LeBron was a football player, he likely would be closer to 300 lbs. Maybe even more.

He surely would have done more extensive weight training had he not quite football following his junior season in HS. And then is he played college football for the minimum of 3 years I am sure he would have added even more mass during those years. :speechless:

Weidner9
12-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Tight End For Sure!!!

Cavs_Fan24
12-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Well, he played WR in high school. I bet he could play wr, te, cb or safety in the NFL pretty easily. Maybe even a half decent QB if he wasn't so insanely large (because most coaches want a bigger guy like that playing a different position).