PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade Al Jefferson for Marion?

umh34
12-10-2008, 10:38 PM
The trade would be Al Jefferson and Jason Collions for Shawn Marion and Dequean Cook? Just a idea probably wont happen just seeing what yall think.

Mauersota
12-10-2008, 10:55 PM
leave...

tcman2007
12-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Would you trade an autographed Babe Ruth baseball for a signed photo of Tom Nieto? How about Kari Takko? Honestly, I'd trade an autographed picture of Takko for a Taco Bell Taco.

umh34
12-10-2008, 11:00 PM
lol oh ok. so no lol. what about WADE??? jk

umh34
12-10-2008, 11:01 PM
leave...

haha sorry.

ryguy2k7
12-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Obviously a stupid thread.

of course the wolves wouldn't do that.

nooooooooooooooooooooob

umh34
12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Obviously a stupid thread.

of course the wolves wouldn't do that.

nooooooooooooooooooooob

Na, im just seeing how valuable Marion is. Im posting ideas in a lot of teams forums.

ryguy2k7
12-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Na, im just seeing how valuable Marion is. Im posting ideas in a lot of teams forums.

there is a thread for trade rumors/ideas.

but yeah marion isn't worth half of what jefferson is.

Hawkeye15
12-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Marion is a unskilled, athletic freak at the end of his rope. That is what he is worth. We will give you McCants, Collins, and Cardinal for him. How's that sound?

PurpleJesus
12-11-2008, 12:32 AM
unreal, theres no way that guy is for real. A lot of fans around the league seem to think that Al is tradeable because we are a bad team, they dont realize that he is the building block for us.

Jefferson for Marion. hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

WSU Tony
12-11-2008, 01:04 AM
I guess you found your answer. I'd close this but you should have a chance to rebuddle the McCants, Collins, and Cardinal offer.

thesparky33
12-11-2008, 01:23 AM
I'd move this to the trade ideas thread, but its already too big, so it would look awkward.

:pity:

Oefarmy2005
12-11-2008, 01:32 AM
I'd do the trade if the heat threw in Beasley. Just my opinion, than Beasley could play the 3 and Love could play the 4 and have Marion come off the bench for energy.

PurpleJesus
12-11-2008, 03:32 AM
i understand getting a nice 3 and 4 combo, but then who would we build around? IMO Beasley is not someone to build around, Jefferson is, if we were to trade Jefferson, it would have to be for someone to build around which brings us back to the jefferson for rose thread.

Which i now think i would do.

Rose
Foye
Brewer/Carney/Gomes
Love
?

opposed to

?
Foye
Brewer/Carney/Gomes
Jefferson
?

damn we shoulda done that trade

noturnormalhero
12-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Told you Minnesota wouldn't do this! Can't believe you posted this on the Minnesota forum! LOL. You got guts man. This trade , like i said on the Heat forum, won't ever happen. There's no way Minnesota would trade one of their best players for an expiring contract from a player who most likely will not resign with them.

umh34
12-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Told you Minnesota wouldn't do this! Can't believe you posted this on the Minnesota forum! LOL. You got guts man. This trade , like i said on the Heat forum, won't ever happen. There's no way Minnesota would trade one of their best players for an expiring contract from a player who most likely will not resign with them.

haha yea. But whats the point of not throwing things out there.

taijes
12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't trade Al for Marion, but I'd trade any of the pups for Beasley.

ryguy2k7
12-11-2008, 04:40 PM
It just pisses me off that we have two starting power forwards in Jefferson and Love. I don't want to see the future wolves not starting Love or Jefferson.

That clogs up things. Is anyone else pretty pissed about that? I certainly am. Love, right now, is a 6th man...but in the future will and should start.

Mauersota
12-11-2008, 04:56 PM
It just pisses me off that we have two starting power forwards in Jefferson and Love. I don't want to see the future wolves not starting Love or Jefferson.

That clogs up things. Is anyone else pretty pissed about that? I certainly am. Love, right now, is a 6th man...but in the future will and should start.

I just am going with the fact that Love and Al will be our 4 and 5 and we will have a 7 footer come off the bench. I just really don't see how we can use a top 10 pick on another big.

I gotta say watching Foye the past 2 games I am starting to think he may be able to run the point under McHale, yes he still looks to score but he is getting better at passing in the lane and some other needed skills. So if he we get lucky enough to get the 2nd pick I would be fine with taking Harden only thing is we would have to have a player like Carney start at the 3, someone that can defend (even though Harden can to), block some shots, doesn't always look to shoot, and his a hustle type player. Miller may have to come off the bench but he has been a 6th man of the year award winner before.

Rumeye
12-11-2008, 06:25 PM
The trade would be Al Jefferson and Jason Collions for Shawn Marion and Dequean Cook? Just a idea probably wont happen just seeing what yall think.

No
Nein
Non
Não

いいえ
아니다

WSU Tony
12-11-2008, 07:02 PM
no
nein
non
não

いいえ
아니다

cool!

johnrigge
12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
i think we should trade jefferson for tom kelly and kent herbek. hahahaha........why do you think we should trade our best player (who is young and signed for a great price) for anyone? lets think like smart people not kevin mchale!!!!

ICUB12
12-12-2008, 04:28 PM
PurpleJesus
"i understand getting a nice 3 and 4 combo, but then who would we build around? IMO Beasley is not someone to build around, Jefferson is, if we were to trade Jefferson, it would have to be for someone to build around which brings us back to the jefferson for rose thread."

I don't know if you can say they are building at all. They trade Roy and Mayo instead. I don't consider that building.

tcman2007
12-12-2008, 04:34 PM
PurpleJesus
"i understand getting a nice 3 and 4 combo, but then who would we build around? IMO Beasley is not someone to build around, Jefferson is, if we were to trade Jefferson, it would have to be for someone to build around which brings us back to the jefferson for rose thread."

I don't know if you can say they are building at all. They trade Roy and Mayo instead. I don't consider that building.

Depends what you mean by "building". I hope, as a Wolves fan, that we're not building towards a climax of mediocracy.