PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Leaving Even If The Cavs WIn The Title?

JJ_JKidd
12-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Another of the Lebron threads but who cares theyre looking so so good right now. I say that the East is theirs to lose but some instances puzzle me about Lebron and his FA status... I agree with Charles that HE SHOULD NOT be talking about his FA status right NOW... I totally agree that it is disrespectful... Him leaving Cleveland, which is his hometown for some "bigger market" whatever is totally unbecoming of a professional. But he also said that he would leave Cleveland if he sees that it is not a championship caliber team whiich I think is the more valid reason for leaving.

Now my question,,, WHAT IF LEBRON AND THE CAVS WIN THE TITLE AND HE STILL LEAVES FOR SAY, NEW YORK OR SOMEWHERE ELSE???

If and when that would happen,,, id totally LOSE ALL THE RESPECT AND ADMIRATION I have for the guy...

In that case he just plays for the money, for the heck of entertaining, and not for the title...

marvILLous
12-10-2008, 10:38 PM
hola muchacho

Cavs_Fan24
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Honestly, if i see another thread about LeBron, NY, and 2010 I can't promise that my next post won't be an angry and often censored one.

CavsYanksDuke
12-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Way to go, you're super smart and not at all an ESPN junkie that clings to the every word of Jim Rome. I know, I know, his goatee makes your quake with eroticism, but come on.

Get over it, we don't care. That's not an issue until next season.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Another of the Lebron threads but who cares theyre looking so so good right now. I say that the East is theirs to lose but some instances puzzle me about Lebron and his FA status... I agree with Charles that HE SHOULD NOT be talking about his FA status right NOW... I totally agree that it is disrespectful... Him leaving Cleveland, which is his hometown for some "bigger market" whatever is totally unbecoming of a professional. But he also said that he would leave Cleveland if he sees that it is not a championship caliber team whiich I think is the more valid reason for leaving.

Now my question,,, WHAT IF LEBRON AND THE CAVS WIN THE TITLE AND HE STILL LEAVES FOR SAY, NEW YORK OR SOMEWHERE ELSE???

If and when that would happen,,, id totally LOSE ALL THE RESPECT AND ADMIRATION I have for the guy...

In that case he just plays for the money, for the heck of entertaining, and not for the title...

Couldn't agree more. It would be ridiculous for him to do, but who knows he may..

celticfan
12-16-2008, 05:42 PM
If the cavs won the title and Lebron left it would be very puzzling, but at the some time he wants to go to brooklyn.... but I don't do this often.... I actually agree with Barkley one of the few times I think what he says makes sense. Wait till free angency to make a decision, Lebron. We are all tired of hearing the rumor

EdTheRevelator
12-16-2008, 07:00 PM
As long as he gets Cleveland a title, I don't care what the bastard does anymore.

Raptorballa
12-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Honestly, if lebron leaves cav's id feel bad for you guys,

Me being a raptors fan, we're going through the same situation, about chris bosh leaving.

But you guys have the potential this year going far, and even winning the finals.

It would be heart breaking if he leaves!! :(

Cavs_Fan24
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
As long as he gets Cleveland a title, I don't care what the bastard does anymore.

Ahaha!! I agree.

Bg7getclutch
12-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Lebron is not going to win a championship in cleveland. The final outcome will be: lebron james signs with a other team not named cavaliers.

Cavs_Fan24
12-19-2008, 07:39 PM
^ Yehh, cuz the Cavs chances this year aren't nearly as high as the Bulls right?

IndiansFan337
12-21-2008, 02:37 AM
He's going to be here as long as we continue to win....There's no doubt about that, even though the larger markets continue to dream. ;)

damkrayzie
12-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Lebron is not going to win a championship in cleveland. The final outcome will be: lebron james signs with a other team not named cavaliers.
If he leaves it will be for less money I don't see him going any where.....:mad:

IndiansFan337
12-27-2008, 04:24 PM
If the cavs won the title and Lebron left it would be very puzzling, but at the some time he wants to go to brooklyn.... but I don't do this often.... I actually agree with Barkley one of the few times I think what he says makes sense. Wait till free angency to make a decision, Lebron. We are all tired of hearing the rumor

He is waiting until F/A to make a decision. Any intelligent person would do the same.

The media is the reason for the frenzy about the future.

He surely has not decided yet. And rightfully so. Wait & see what the options are in two years.