PDA

View Full Version : All-Time Cavs Rebounding Leader

IndiansFan337
12-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Zydrunas Ilgauskas broke Brad Daugherty's Cavaliers team record tonight to become the Cavs sole all-time leader in total rebounds with # 5,228.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
12-09-2008, 09:46 PM
This is great for Z, and the organization. I feel Z has been a under appreciated player in the league today. His unique big man style really puts him in a different category of big men at 7+ feet.

I am proud of the big fella haha.

infamous
12-09-2008, 10:35 PM
This is great for Z, and the organization. I feel Z has been a under appreciated player in the league today. His unique big man style really puts him in a different category of big men at 7+ feet.

I am proud of the big fella haha.

So, true. He plays hard and stays loyal to the organization. Z is playing great right now, he deserves to be in the all-star game. I'm happy and proud for big Z.

IndiansFan337
12-10-2008, 01:09 AM
So, true. He plays hard and stays loyal to the organization. Z is playing great right now, he deserves to be in the all-star game. I'm happy and proud for big Z.

He might get the coaches vote because of how our team is playing. No other C besides Howard should go. So it'll come down to Z or a backup PF that gets voted in by the coaches as the C. LBJ & KG will likely be the starting PF's. So that could leave Bosh once again as the team's backup C. I think Z will beat out Sheed. There isn't much else. Horford isn't in their league yet.