PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice

laywalker1
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
I am in a keeper league and have eric gordon, would you guys drop gordon to pick up juan jose barea or mike dunleavy? All advice welcome. Thanks

Macedonian
12-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Barea just got the starting spot in the team and he started very well in the new role... He's not a bad choice!

laywalker1
12-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks, everyone was telling me to keep gordon cuz hes good with blocks and steals, and also to pick up dunleavy cuz he's gonna be back soon. But I didnt know barea has the starting spot. thanks

LD V2.0
12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I am in a keeper league and have eric gordon, would you guys drop gordon to pick up juan jose barea or mike dunleavy? All advice welcome. Thanks

Dunleavy is considering surgery...Daniels would be a better option than him as he's played great in Mike's absence.

Eric Gordon has big time upside. Remember those two big games he had last week? I have him at the end of my bench on two teams. When he's on he gives you a little of everything and thats nice.

Jose looks to be the hot pick up right now. He's worth a look over Gordon if you need help at the PG position. It is hard to tell where he's headed at this point. Is he going to be the Beno of this year's waiver wire or is he going to be the Carlos Arroyo(up and down) of this year's waiver wire? Tough to tell at the point but if you want him you must act on it this week or he probably will be gone. In fact, Eric Gordon is just one big game away from being mass added again..