PDA

View Full Version : Draft-team needs

hgtiger32
12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
My friend an i are going to do a mock draft and watch the entire draft and we want to find out from bloggers (the real fans!!!) what their team needs are. I have posted a poll but feel free to argue and dissagree with each other. If you have for instance a need for two corners, two olb, or something similar to that please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Ryan328
12-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I think the Bengals need help on the O-Line. Andre Smith/Michael Oher or Eugene Monroe. Later on look at WR'S and RB's.

carella211
12-12-2008, 07:36 PM
center, tackle, and then someone who can rush the passer (either de or lb) on defense are without a doubt our 3 biggest needs. we don't need to draft any wr's, and a rb can wait till the later rounds. to be completely honest, if they went and spent ALL of their picks on both the o-line and d-line, i'd be totally cool with that. yes, we could use help at other spots like lb and te or a backup rb, but for now, our biggest weaknesses are on both side of the line. we fix them, and we have enough talent at the other positions already to have a plus 500 record next year.

UD5soul
12-17-2008, 04:07 AM
The bengals will most likely draft a Punter in the first round, then trade the rest of our picks for the corpse of Corey Dillon.

Ronniebasco15
12-19-2008, 10:41 AM
draft smart or not at all

benjaminlille
12-24-2008, 04:48 PM
I think the bengals should draft either Oher or Smith. Just with one of those i think Benson will have better stats. Then they should draft a good elusive back so they could have a 1-2 punch. Then they should get a D-Line

cinci_fan24
12-27-2008, 10:00 AM
its a toss up between RB and T

benjaminlille
12-27-2008, 02:08 PM
its a toss up between RB and T

You can have The best HB, he's going to do nothing without an a good O-line

silentbp
01-19-2009, 01:50 PM
resign Benson, he showed promise that wasn't there in Chicago. I'm on the O-line side of the ball. Protect Palmer, open holes for benson, WR will get free and we have a few good ones!, and then draft d-line. I've heard it a million times and i believe in it, the game is won in the trenches.