PDA

View Full Version : Draft-team needs

hgtiger32
12-08-2008, 07:39 PM
My friend an i are going to do a mock draft and watch the entire draft and we want to find out from bloggers (the real fans!!!) what their team needs are. I have posted a poll but feel free to argue and dissagree with each other. If you have for instance a need for two corners, two olb, or something similar to that please let me know. Thanks a lot!

chadillachembre
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM
we need to address our offensive line and its rush blocking. They are absolutly terrible. I am confident in our secondary with Rod Hood and DRC for next season. we could always use some depth there though. A real punter would be a big asset as well

nashty13
12-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Ya i think we could use both a Guard and a Center. Out tackles seem to play all right (particularly in pass coverage, except against the giants). I think we could use an OLB as well. Our secondary looks solid for the next couple of season, and excels when we get pressure on the quarterback so i'm not too worried about that even tho some people are.

bLEEdpUrp&Orng
12-11-2008, 04:58 AM
The cards are much better in terms of depth, and consistancy. The O-Line, based on bad luck, and history, the Cards, shold address early in the draft. Or since The Edge is a free agent and is not likely to return, the Cards should draft an RB. Or with the threat of pro-bowl caliber LB Carlos Dansby possibly leaving, they may have 2 consider drafting a LB sometime early. hopefully after the success the Cards have had this season, Dansby may feel that hte team is competitive enough to win more consistantly, he may consider resigning.

Ronniebasco15
12-19-2008, 11:10 AM
draft smart or not at all