PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Cabrera

RyanExpress34
12-08-2008, 05:52 PM
According to Roch Kubatko of MASN Online, a few teams have expressed interest in Orioles pitcher Daniel Cabrera. Since Cabrera is a non-tender candidate, the price probably would not be high. But if a team likes Cabrera but doesn't want him to hit the open market, it would make sense to offer a low-level prospect.
-mlbtraderumors

Knowing our need for pitching I think the Astros should jump on this fast. I have always thought he has had good stuff just gets a little wild at times. Get him out of the AL East (and the worst team in the AL for that matter) and put him in the NL and I think he could be a lot better.

What do you all think?

Crzycjunx76
12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Would have to determine what his salary would be after arbitration... but if he is cheap and dosent cost anything truly worthwhile in return I would be happy to give him a shot at the 5th starter job.

Jermster
12-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Would have to determine what his salary would be after arbitration... but if he is cheap and dosent cost anything truly worthwhile in return I would be happy to give him a shot at the 5th starter job.

I Agree

tripleplay2007
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
A few years back we were interested in this kid.