PDA

View Full Version : Astros Forum TM's and Mods??

tripleplay2007
12-08-2008, 03:38 PM
So I have notices that Red hasn't been in the forum as much as he use to be with the NFL season going on and all and I was wondering if Wrigs would give Mod Powers to 2 or 3 of the guys in here. This is becoming a pretty active forum as of lately. At the begining of the season there was hardly any frequent posters but lately there have been alot more. With TM or Mod duty you would be in charge of keeping the Astros forum clean and also posting game threads and news. I thought this would be a good idea. Guys who come in mind to me to be Mods or TM's in here are guys who have been around for a long time and are still active. This is up to Wrigs to decide but I think that Native_Astro, Myself and possibly Wizard of O's. I am not listing people out of popularity, more out of activity on the site and how long people have been here. This is just an idea.

-Evan

astro4life
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I am all for that. I have not been as active lately as I used to be, and I was amazed how many new posters there are. Nice suggestions for new Mods, especially Native_Astro. That was long overdue

astrosmaniac
12-08-2008, 08:05 PM
native_astro deserves it

tripleplay2007
12-08-2008, 08:08 PM
TP does too. :)

I was here before anyone. ;)

It isn't official. I just wish that they would take us seriously and give us a mod or tm or 2.

Jermster
12-08-2008, 09:42 PM
native_astro deserves it

Yes he does.

TheRedMarauder
12-08-2008, 10:40 PM
native pretty much does the job of a TM here. The reason he's not listed and doesn't have TM powers is because he said he didn't want them.

tripleplay2007
12-09-2008, 06:27 PM
you should list him as one anyways. because there have been some pretty dumb post lately which need to be deleted. lol.