PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my team

Yankees1115
12-08-2008, 02:47 AM
Need some help, what weaknesses do you see with my team cause I am off to a relatively slow start. I had some injuries though so I havent had my team at full strength yet.

I know I have a center weakness but Smith, Carmelo, and Lebron balance me out a little there with rebounding. What others do you see.

12 Team League currently in 7th place

H2H Scoring with FGM, FG%, FT%, 3PM, Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, To

PG
Billups, Duhon, Nash, Mo Williams

SG
R Felton, Wilson Chandler

PF
Lebron, Josh Smith

SF
Carmelo, Lamar Odom

C
Al Harrington, Andrew Bogut, Joel Przybilla

Halladay
12-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Definitely weak at the Center position. You are getting rebounds from other positions but you still need the FG% and especially the blocks. If I were you I'd package Harrington and one of your PG's and go after Howard or Biedrins. Hell, if you dont want to give up that much then go after Kendrick Perkins or Andrea Bargnani, they've been a good source for blocks and are cheaper options.

Yankees1115
12-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Also would you guys drop Odom at this point, I have been thinking about it but didnt want to part with him just in case he starts again.

CaptainCool79
12-08-2008, 03:21 AM
I wouldnt drop odom. I'm in a 12 team league and i know he'd be picked up for sure in my league. I don't there's anything out there worth dropping him for too

Halladay
12-08-2008, 05:16 AM
Def dont drop him, if you want to get rid of him then trade him. Someone would definitely be interested. If someone gets hurt on the Lakers(Bynum or Gasol) then his value goes way up.

AirJordanXVIII
12-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Dont drop Oden...

Pick up someone like Ariza or something..... He can score, get boards and steals for you.

Yankees1115
12-08-2008, 07:14 PM
I got biedrins for felton and chandler which I know leaves me with no SG at all but the center was more important to me. I can get a sg off waivers. Any suggestions of anyone that might be solid out there.

Macedonian
12-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Fernandez (POR), Quentin Richardson (NY), Sessions (Mil), Azubuike (SG)...