PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone realised we are .500 in our last 18 games?

jimbobjarree
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
I just noticed this, if it wasnt for our early form in the season we'd be a pitiful .500 team, which dispite the injury to Deron is really not good enough.

we HAVE to go on a run soon, even if its the 3 games we should win before we go to Boston, or after the second road trip we could be out of the playoff places again like last year, and in my opinion, that would be a disgrace.

Raupie
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Our record is nothing to brag about, but our role players are really picking up their play. It is time for our franchise players to start paying their dues. Okur has been inconsistent. DWill has not been his normal self, particularly with turnovers and defense. Boozer has been injured. CJ Miles had been great. Price and Brevin have been solid. Brewer has been dominant at times. Koufos has been a pleasant surprise. We have alot of things going well, we just need to get some consistency.

So look for that consistency to come when Boozer gets back from his injury and Dwill starts to get comfortable on that ankle. When that happens, what out NBA.

jimbobjarree
12-08-2008, 06:23 AM
If we had Boozer against the Suns I think we woulda won, its the first time in ages we had to worry about foul trouble with a player, and unfortunatly Millsap was our main guy against the Suns, just picture Boozer coming in when Millsap went out, just constant scoring and rebounding at the PF spot