PDA

View Full Version : To Make Suns and Sixers contenders again

MrThrowBack23
12-06-2008, 01:59 PM
i think the suns and sixers should trade amare for elton brand. The sixers are better suited as an uptempo team. thats how they made the playoffs last seasons alhtough they might wanna give the brand expirement a bit more time

As for the suns it seems that they wanna be a half court team but are not doing it well brand would elimnate dat when brand is in a half court set he is at his best. It will also make Amare "THE Man" which he has been complaing about

What do you guys think??? I think the sixers should give it till february b4 they even consider trading brand but if they do want a shake up this would be the best 1

codes238
12-06-2008, 02:06 PM
the sixers might need to throw in louis williams in there to make the deal fair but it actually does kind of make sense...

IndyRealist
12-06-2008, 02:16 PM
If this year's Suns don't work, then they scrap the team and rebuild around Amare. In the next couple of years Nash and Shaq will be HUGE expiring contracts, which they will trade for young talent and draft picks to another team, likely the Grizzlies ;) Brand has capped out his potential, and though he's better on defense, Amare still has room to get better. The Suns do not do this trade. Ever.

SensandRaps
12-06-2008, 02:23 PM
^^ agreed

Pran Raznor
12-06-2008, 02:35 PM
I think they both need Charles Barkley

JordansBulls
12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Amare needs to go to a young team like Chicago where he will have talent around him and a rising young guard.

MiamiHeat
12-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Amare needs to go to a young team like Chicago where he will have talent around him and a rising young guard.

:rolleyes:

dawgsfan_45
12-06-2008, 02:46 PM
If this year's Suns don't work, then they scrap the team and rebuild around Amare. In the next couple of years Nash and Shaq will be HUGE expiring contracts, which they will trade for young talent and draft picks to another team, likely the Grizzlies ;) Brand has capped out his potential, and though he's better on defense, Amare still has room to get better. The Suns do not do this trade. Ever.

Hasn't Amare been in trade talks the last two offseasons? If the Suns can't make it past the first round this year I think they'll trade Amare and get 2 or 3 young players with lots of potential.