PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Team From Each Conference?

The CrucifiXioN
12-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Simple: just tell us who your favorite team from each conference is. You can even explain why you like them if you'd like.

Western Conference: Phoenix Suns. Obviously, I live in Phoenix, and I just don't think it would be right for me not to be a fan of the team that's closest to me. I'm also a Warriors fan, but that's mostly because I grew up in the bay area (San Jose).

Eastern Conference: Boston Celtics. Kevin Garnett is my favorite player of all-time, and I'll support just about any team that he's on (so long as it's not the Lakers :p). I also really like Paul Pierce, and found him to be very underrated up until last year when he finally started to get some much deserved recognition for being on a good team.

So what about you?

MooseWithFleas
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
East: 76ers OBVIOUSLY

West: Rockets, loved the Dream and the Glide, and when the round mound of rebound came, that made the rockets take the cake. Like em again with t-mac, yao, and artest. Runners up would be the suns and the rich creamies

CaptainCool79
12-05-2008, 06:48 PM
West: Sacramento Kings..i live 10 mins from Arco Arena
East: probably the Cavs. I love LBJ so what ever team he goes to, i'll follow. I also have a soft spot in my heart for Boston. They made my dreams come true laying a beat down on Kobe and the Lakers last year. I will always be in debt to them for that.

DerekRE_3
12-05-2008, 07:46 PM
West: Kings - Grew up watching them and going to games. My family had season tickets for 10 years, sad when we gave them up...

East: Bobcats - Starting following them as soon as they drafted Gerald Wallace in the Expansion Draft. He is probably the best expansion draft pick in the history of the NBA. They basically got a lottery pick talent with him, since he was only 21 or 22 when they picked him.

Hawkeye15
12-05-2008, 07:48 PM
West- Timberwolves. I am hoping that a series of shock treatments will eventually pull the Minnesota out of my blood, and I can move on.
East- Chicago. I just have loved Rose's game since he came into Memphis, and I called it forever he would be a total stud in the NBA. KG got his ring, so I am back to hating all Boston sports teams.

Vinny642
12-05-2008, 07:53 PM
WEST- Hornets- LOL duh... even know I didn't watch or know any players but I picked them at an early age, and stuck with them.

EAST- Bobcats- I don't know they took over Charlotte and Gerald Wallace is a monster and he is one of my favorite players.

Lakers4ItAll
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM
West - Lakers, Always like the Showtime Lakers and I've been a huge Kobe fan since day 1

East - Da Bulls I'm in Chicago and I think D Rose is a stud and I hope he can make the Bulls good again

GspLAL
12-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Other then Lakers..

West - Warriors because theyre fun to watch, used to be even more fun to watch when they had Jason Richardson.

East - Hawks, also fun to watch.

GunFactor187
12-05-2008, 09:28 PM
East: Detroit Pistons, love the blue collar hard-working attitude that we have here.

West: Tie between Rockets and Lakers.
Lakers, because of three words: Kobe Bean Bryant.

Rockets, because they drafted Yao Ming, who I think innovated the Center position, by adding a legit shooting touch and having the ability to make plays and making the other players on the roster better.

sacgiants1213
12-05-2008, 10:45 PM
west:

sacramento kings - born in sactown and i'll always love the team.

east:

detroit pistons - rip hamilton is my 2nd favorite player, that's the only reason i like detroit.