PDA

View Full Version : Seau

Redsoxin2009
12-04-2008, 08:22 PM
seau is coming to foxboro.....to likely sign a deal........hes to old to make to, to much of an impact....but hes still solid....but in no way does he fix this awful defence

Crickr
12-04-2008, 08:24 PM
you beat me to it I just saw it . He can be of a help IMO

KingJamsI
12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
i knew somethin was fishy when they gave colvin 95 (which is already assigned to an IR payer) instead of 55.I'm suprised Junior would want to come back.. this doesn't really look like a SB squad, maybe not even a playoff squad...

Super.
12-04-2008, 11:41 PM
i knew somethin was fishy when they gave colvin 95 (which is already assigned to an IR payer) instead of 55.I'm suprised Junior would want to come back.. this doesn't really look like a SB squad, maybe not even a playoff squad...

not with the massive amount of injuries....

Patsfan56
12-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I like it. But I am nostagic- I can admit that.

Seau will help the younger guys too. I know there isn't much in the tank, but he brings character (not that we're lacking, but its always a good thing)and leadership to a decimated defense.

Crickr
12-05-2008, 10:50 AM
There may not be a lot left in the tank but remember last year he at times looked like a 25 year old out there...........

NCBoSoxfan21
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Well we need to do something, it's obvious we can't make playoffs with half the team injured. I'm glad to see it. Seau is a team player and there may not be much juice, but if he can give Guyton, Woods, and Jerod a breather every couple downs, I'm all for it.

bagwell368
12-05-2008, 11:34 AM
bad news that he is here, worse news is that AD is now gone for the year..... WEEI just reported he is on IR now.

Patsfan56
12-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah, with all of these injuries, we should be thankful to have him.

This seasons injuries are insane. The fact we are even talking about playoffs is a testemant to the players we have out there.

Ewagner
12-05-2008, 12:18 PM
i'm not sure how much seau will bring to the table. unlike colvin he isn't playing for a contract and this is not a team that is going to the super bowl so i am not to sure of his motivation here.

ERLynx
12-05-2008, 01:21 PM

This seasons injuries are insane. The fact we are even talking about playoffs is a testemant to the players we have out there.

agreed. i'd like to see a statistic of the most injured teams of all time vs wins, by starting lineup on opening day to playoffs. because this is fukking ridiculous what has happened to this team.

BTownTeamsRKing
12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
agreed. i'd like to see a statistic of the most injured teams of all time vs wins, by starting lineup on opening day to playoffs. because this is fukking ridiculous what has happened to this team.

last yr's bills were decimate by injuries, but we definetly one of the most injured teams and to be this close to the playoffs is crazy to think of.

i wonder if Cassel who would have won a SB with the rest of the team healthy. AD, Maroney, Harrison (meriweather is doin great anyways), Warren. all those guys.

ERLynx
12-05-2008, 03:00 PM
seau is coming to foxboro.....to likely sign a deal........hes to old to make to, to much of an impact....but hes still solid....but in no way does he fix this awful defence

this is almost a song. it should go...

seau is coming to fox-bro
to likely sign a deal.
too old to have an im-pact
how do you guys feel?

jetsfan28
12-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Didn't he "graduate" 2 and a half years ago?

Superiority
12-05-2008, 05:59 PM

you also had the easiest schedule in the NFL...

doesntmatter1
12-06-2008, 01:54 PM
its not like we did not deserve the easiest schedule this year. We absolutely deserved it after lasts years schedule. C'mon, we had to go against every top team except the packers and bucs last year. Remember we had to go against cowboys,eagles,giants, colts, browns, ravens, eagles, steelers, and the bills were a decent team last year.

And then you would think we would walk into the superbowl with this schedule, we are hit with every injury you could think of. I love the recent signings but they should have happened right before the jets game. I have stated in previous posts that i thought letting colvin go was a big mistake. It was obvious to see that he was a better pass rusher than AD last year. And i have also stated that hobbs is a decent corner but oneal has been garbage in man coverage all year. Oneal plays zone coverage decent but is pathetic one on one. Every time we have the chance to get oneal off the field, the corner that takes his spot is injured(wheatley, webster).

I just hope these signings arent too late.

MilledgeGomez
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
you also had the easiest schedule in the NFL...

Eat a dick my *****

Super.
12-07-2008, 10:30 PM
we still had our Starting, SS, FS, QB, RB, LB go down, and theres many of the back-ups hurt too

doesnt matter how easy your schedule is, if your good players are out