PDA

View Full Version : Bulls/Jazz Trade Idea: Deng, Thabo and Noah for Boozer and Collins

JordansBulls
12-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Bulls trade Luol Deng, Thabo and Joakim Noah to the Jazz for Carlos Boozer and Collins

Jazz Lineup
PG Deron/Price/Almond
SG Thabo/Brewer/Korver
SF Deng/Ak47/CJ Miles
PF Millsap/Noah
C Okur/Fesenko

Bulls lineup
PG Rose/Hunter
SG Gordon/Hughes
SF Nocioni/Tyrus
PF Boozer/Collins/Ruffin
C Gooden/Gray

Jazz need a defensive SG so they get Thabo and they get Deng to play with Williams along with Millsap up front.

Would you guys do that deal?

chipurmunki
12-04-2008, 01:01 PM
in a heartbeat. i've like thabo and noah for a long time, since they was drafted anyways. would you guys do this deal? i like this trade, not cuz i wanna get rid of boozer, i really like him, but i really really like the team we'd put on the court. booze would look good in a bulls uniform imo.

sportsnutzz
12-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Nope, we need interior D more than anything.

jimbobjarree
12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
who says we need a defensive sg, Thabo is not even as good as Brewer.

I dont know much about Noah, but I said I like Deng.

would probably be a good move...only if we are pretty sure that Booz will leave.

I can see him wanting to leave, but at leats being decent enough for us to do a sign and trade, maybe to the Heat as they wont have the cap for Booz...hopefully getting us Beasley

Fans in Asia
12-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Luol Deng is good and Noah looks like a hustle-type player which could fit in Sloan's system.

But I doubt Bulls would make this deal - they don't need Drew Gooden and Carlos Boozer in the same team...

Another Jazz Fans in Asia
http://jazzfansinasia.blogspot.com

futureman
12-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I do not want Deng nor his ridiculous contract. Any trade that involves boozer should be for expirings or amare stoudimire.

We already have Kirilenko and his horrible contract so we don't need Dengs

DamnGoat
12-06-2008, 09:41 PM
I do not want Deng nor his ridiculous contract. Any trade that involves boozer should be for expirings or amare stoudimire.

We already have Kirilenko and his horrible contract so we don't need Dengs
You act like Deng's contract is $20M per. It runs 2 years longer than AK47's, but an escalating contract that starts at $9M and goes up to $14M is not bad at all. In fact it'll likely end up a very reasonable/affordable contract in a few years when players are making truckloads more than that.

With that said, it doesn't make sense for the Jazz to take on any long term contracts unless it's at a position of need and they're including one of their long term deals as well (AK47).

DamnGoat
12-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Bulls trade Luol Deng, Thabo and Joakim Noah to the Jazz for Carlos Boozer and Collins

Jazz Lineup
PG Deron/Price/Almond
SG Thabo/Brewer/Korver
SF Deng/Ak47/CJ Miles
PF Millsap/Noah
C Okur/Fesenko

Bulls lineup
PG Rose/Hunter
SG Gordon/Hughes
SF Nocioni/Tyrus
PF Boozer/Collins/Ruffin
C Gooden/Gray
Why would they have any need for Thabo? Brewer IS a defensive SG and a better offensive player too.

jimbobjarree
12-06-2008, 09:44 PM
I think the Bulls definatly made a mistake with giving Deng that contract, so far it looks like an awful contract for a player performing as he is/has, and I definatly dont think the Jazz should be the ones to bail them out

THE_FLASH_21
12-07-2008, 01:03 PM
No way in hell this trade happens. Boozer is in his last season... why would the Bulls give up a star in Deng for one year of Booz ???? I would do this trade instantly...

sportsnutzz
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
I will take the money for free agency when Booz walks

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Just let Boozer go... and Sign Bosh in 2010!

CB4+DWill??

Beastly.

jimbobjarree
12-08-2008, 06:23 AM
^its been a while aimelo

THE_FLASH_21
12-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Just let Boozer go... and Sign Bosh in 2010!

CB4+DWill??

Beastly.

Boozer > Bosh any day... Bosh is to soft for our team IMO...

sportsnutzz
12-08-2008, 01:52 PM
If only we could sign Dwight Howard :D

JAZZNC
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Not a good trade for the Jazz IMO. We need interior D and Thabo isn't as good on the defensive end as Brewer and isn't as efficient on the offensive end. Also, Deng isn't very good and Noah is a backup so to get those guys in return for a 20/10 player doesn't make much sense at all.

jimbobjarree
12-08-2008, 02:01 PM
people think we will get better if we get a player who will jack up aload of shots and score big, but thats everything Jerry Sloan hates, we are a team, something I'm proud of, every player has their role...and 7 players are averaging double figures this season.

Tisoykeis
12-08-2008, 07:29 PM
no thanks. Not interested in any of those players. They would all sit behind current Jazz starters in my opinion.

I'll take the cap flexibility rather than these players should boozer walk.

Bucsfan
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
I think we should dump boozer, but not for those guys

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-09-2008, 12:42 PM
^its been a while aimelo

:laugh2: Thought I'd lay low in the Jazz forum for a little while... i was gonna write when I went to the New Jersey game at ESA but decided not too.

sportsnutzz
12-09-2008, 02:15 PM
:laugh2: Thought I'd lay low in the Jazz forum for a little while... i was gonna write when I went to the New Jersey game at ESA but decided not too.

Well I have missed our arguments :D Your Nuggets are looking REALLY good man.

jimbobjarree
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
yeah I'm really looking forward to the next 3 games against the Nuggets.

and i hope to god we beat the Blazers on Thursday or we are gunna be in deep doodoo

Lo Porto
12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
This trade idea is awful. Deng is nice to have, but not for us since we already have Brewer, AK and Korver. Noah is decent, but he's only a complimentary post player.

If we trade Boozer, it has to be to Miami because that is where he would go if he doesn't stay in Utah. Right now, we could probably trade Boozer and Collins for Marion and a 1st rounder or two. We could then ship Shawn Marion out at the deadline for something.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
yeah I'm really looking forward to the next 3 games against the Nuggets.

and i hope to god we beat the Blazers on Thursday or we are gunna be in deep doodoo

Yeah.. I'm sick of Portland. I really, really hope JAzz stomp 'em! :pray:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-09-2008, 05:47 PM
I can't wait till we(nuggets) play the Jazz again... or, wel.... maybe I can. I always seem to lose money when the JAzz play the Nuggets :laugh:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah ya'll too jimbob and sportznuts... wev had classic arguments.

Lo Porto
12-09-2008, 05:50 PM
The Nuggets fans of the world should be rejoicing over the trade for Billups. Now if ya'll would have only held on to Camby, and the Nuggets would be an elite team.

jimbobjarree
12-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Yeah ya'll too jimbob and sportznuts... wev had classic arguments.

lol, not arguments, just major dissagreements :D

...I'm sure theres lots to come, I'd love a playoff series against you guys, the forums could get messy...though nobody can top the garbage the Lakers and Rockets fans brought in here last season

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-10-2008, 01:56 AM
lol, not arguments, just major dissagreements :D

...I'm sure theres lots to come, I'd love a playoff series against you guys, the forums could get messy...though nobody can top the garbage the Lakers and Rockets fans brought in here last season

Yeah. I have a little class, and no where to draw the line. I would love a playoff series against the Jazz. I don't think I could walk out of my house though...

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-10-2008, 01:57 AM
The Nuggets fans of the world should be rejoicing over the trade for Billups. Now if ya'll would have only held on to Camby, and the Nuggets would be an elite team.

Ok? You obviously havent watched Nene play... Camby is a bum!!! If he was on this team, we would be the same defensive team we were last year. Reliant on one instead of playin team defense.

jimbobjarree
12-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Nene has impressed me, especialy his conditioning. Its a shame for the Nuggets that he's missed so many games in the past.

sportsnutzz
12-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Nene has impressed me, especialy his conditioning. Its a shame for the Nuggets that he's missed so many games in the past.

Its all about Chauncey, he has made Nene the player he is now. He was not this good before.

jimbobjarree
12-10-2008, 08:05 PM
my Denver friend hasnt been impressed with Melo's scoring.

and I was like dude, your team are playing their best basketball in like ever, why are you STILL obsessed with scoring.

:pity: Denver still so used to checking the box scores and being satisfied win or lose if Melo scored 30, 40 or whatever

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Catch me and tha Portland game tomrro.

JordansBulls
12-12-2008, 12:51 PM
So what do you guys think about this situation now with how Millsap is playing?

sportsnutzz
12-12-2008, 01:29 PM
So what do you guys think about this situation now with how Millsap is playing?

I think for the first time we will get to really to see the difference when Boozer comes back. But Millsap is playing great! 10 straight double doubles.

futureman
12-12-2008, 01:32 PM
I say keep Boozer as long as we have him. 2 good PF's are better than one.

sportsnutzz
12-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I can't wait till we(nuggets) play the Jazz again... or, wel.... maybe I can. I always seem to lose money when the JAzz play the Nuggets :laugh:

Yeah Jazz will win... HA!