PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Moves That Have So Far Produced NOTHING

JJ_JKidd
12-04-2008, 03:18 AM
In response to the Magette thread,, which team made a trade but did not produce the desired results as expected?

My lists:

B. Diddy to the Clips
Magette to the Warriors
Brand to the 6ers

The B. Diddy thing really puzzles me the most... I hope that the Clips would have a more decent record than what they have right now...

rhino17
12-04-2008, 03:32 AM
NONE of those are trades

ARMIN12NBA
12-04-2008, 03:37 AM
NONE of those are trades

:clap:

clehmun
12-04-2008, 03:40 AM
i wouldn't call it producing "nothing". but the JO trade to the raps is the closest i can think of.

SensandRaps
12-04-2008, 08:43 AM
some mod change the title of this thread to Offseason signings that have produced nothing so far

_Sn1P3r_
12-04-2008, 05:35 PM
NONE of those are trades

That's what I was thinking of. I think the title should be 'Offseason MOVES...'

superkegger
12-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Baron in LA hasn't worked because he's a run and gun freestyle pg. and dunleavy, he's a very structured offense guy. two polar opposites. You'd have though baron would have investigated that a bit more....

td0tsfinest
12-04-2008, 06:38 PM
i wouldn't call it producing "nothing". but the JO trade to the raps is the closest i can think of.n

nah i have to disagree, i think Baron in LA the worst thus far. I thought Clippers had a good team, Kaman, BD, Camby, Al Thornton.
If you asked me a couple of weeks ago I think I would have added James Posey as well, with the Hornets sluggish start.

The acquisiton that probably has made the biggest impact so far is Rudy Fernandez. No doubt, the way portland has been playing, you give some credit to Greg Oden but Rudy has been stepping it up.