PDA

View Full Version : Put any two "Current" Stars in the league with these guys would they win the title?

JordansBulls
12-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Put any two "Current" Stars in the league with these guys would they win the title?

Luther Head
JJ Redick

Brian Cook

Bench
Chris Duhon
Ben Gordon
Matt Barnes
Leon Powe
Samuel Dalembert

NOTE: Luther Head, JJ Reddick and Brian Cook must start on each team though.

torontosports10
12-02-2008, 01:24 PM
PG-Luther Head
SG-JJ Redick
SF-Lebron
PF-Bosh
C-Brian Cook

Bench
Chris Duhon
Ben Gordon
Matt Barnes
Leon Powe
Samuel Dalembert

Dalembert comes in after the 1st play and plays Center. As done Gordon for SG and Duhon for PG

Duhon
Gordon
Lebron
Bosh
Sammy

rhino17
12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
There is no point guard on the roster you gave, they are starting 2 short shooting guards

Lakersfan2483
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Put any two "Current" Stars in the league with these guys would they win the title?

Luther Head
JJ Redick

Brian Cook

Bench
Chris Duhon
Ben Gordon
Matt Barnes
Leon Powe
Samuel Dalembert

NOTE: Luther Head, JJ Reddick and Brian Cook must start on each team though.

Luther Head
JJ Reddick
Kobe Bryant
Brian Cook
Tim Duncan

After 2 mins. the lineup would look like this,

Chris Duhon
Kobe Bryant
Matt Barnes
Tim Duncan
Samuel Dalembert

Note: The combination of both Kobe and Duncan would make any team a title contender.

Gibby23
12-02-2008, 02:08 PM
If you put Kobe and Lebron on the team and Start

Chris Duhon
Kobe
Lebron
Brian Cook
Samuel Dalembert

they might have a shot, but I don't think the players you listed can win a championship with 2 stars.

LAcowBOMBER
12-02-2008, 02:17 PM
I think Kobe and Duncan would have a pretty good chance, but I like the current Lakers more than this team.

stealth33
12-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Lebron and Dwight howard.

Lebron can share the handling duties with luther head and duhon.

3 guys who can shoot the 3 with lebron(a guy who shouldnt be shooting them) and dwight

Dwight would help shore up an otherwise crappy defensive team, and that bench that you have proposed there is really dangerous as well...I'd say easy championship

If you replace luther head with a generic sf like matt barnes or someone of that mold, I'd say chris paul and dwight howard...but in that current starting line up theres no real room for a pg