WGM:Dunleavy

Coach:Mike Dantoni

WCoach:Iavaroni.

Best team: Lakers

Wost Team:Thunder.

mjt20mik
12-02-2008, 03:11 AM
Worst starter: Kapono

I don't know if i can take your list seriously, since Kapono hasn't even started a single game this season. :eyebrow::pity:

KobeIs
12-02-2008, 03:18 AM
I don't know if i can take your list seriously, since Kapono hasn't even started a single game this season. :eyebrow::pity:

lol beat me to it

I agree with ur list for the most part except for coach of the year and dpoy. I'd go with Phil as the coach and howard for dpoy

Kings Faithful
12-02-2008, 03:45 AM
Worst starter has to be Mikey Moore...he's a 6-8 C/PF who scores 6 points a game and grabs about 3.5 rpg.....in like 30 minutes of play. As big as his hands are, he has the worst butterfingers on the team as well. He's a solid back-up, but thats it.

SteveNash
12-02-2008, 04:04 AM
MVP: Kobe Bryant

LVP: Sergio Rodriguez

ROY Greg Oden

WROY: Marc Gasol

DPOY: Ron Artest

WDPOY: Sergio Rodriguez

MIP: Devin Harris

MUP: Sergio Rodriguez

6th Man: Trevor Ariza

Worst starter: Marc Gasol

GM: Mark Warkentien

WGM: Joe Dumars

Coach: Nate McMillan

WCoach: Iavaroni

Best team: Lakers

Wost Team:Grizzlies

DerekRE_3
12-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Worst starter has to be Mikey Moore...he's a 6-8 C/PF who scores 6 points a game and grabs about 3.5 rpg.....in like 30 minutes of play. As big as his hands are, he has the worst butterfingers on the team as well. He's a solid back-up, but thats it.

First off...Mikki is 7 foot tall...which makes his dreadful rebounding even more pathetic.

And second...great news...Spencer Hawes is starting instead of Moore now.

DQL
12-02-2008, 04:06 AM

I thought he's 7 feet tall? :confused: But yeah the guy has no skills and is utterly ugly. Still better than Blount though :D

TMAC94
12-02-2008, 04:10 AM
whats wroy? worst rookie?

innovator
12-02-2008, 04:59 AM
no way zach randolph is the WDOY

mjt20mik
12-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Steve Nash, it seems like you really don't like Sergio Rodriguez.

Vinny642
12-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I pick Dwight Howard as the defensive player of the year, Worst GM is Walsh IMO. Thunders coach sucks.

Vinny642
12-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Steve Nash, it seems like you really don't like Sergio Rodriguez.

what makes u say that. lol:rolleyes::D

marvILLous
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
lol worse starter is kapono WOW :pity:

get yourrr facts straight!

Vinny642
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
marv ur sim league team is great
joe jason josh camby and kaman

DasBoot
12-02-2008, 02:12 PM
6th man has to go to Nate "The Thrill" Robinson

Wake's Fastball
12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm curious as to how you remotely justify Bayless as the WROY, especially when this year's #6 pick has done absolutely nothing.

jimbobjarree
12-02-2008, 03:17 PM
wouldnt the worst coach have gone to carlisimo...gtfo!!

and I'm liking the love for AK47

NYKnickFanatic
12-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hellcrooner, you fail at life. :pity:

MiamiHeat
12-02-2008, 03:41 PM
MVP: Wade/Lebron

LVP:Mark Blount

ROY: D Rose

WROY:?

DPOY: Mario Chalmers/ Dwyane Wade

WDPOY: Mark Blount

MIP: Devin Harris

MUP: Mark Blount

6th Man: Michael Beasley ( last 2 games as 6th man) :p

Worst starter: ? :p

A little homerish :)

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:11 AM
sorry i had Anthony Parker in Mind because he is playing awfully for raptors, but somehow i wrote Kapono instead :)

Steve Nash, Marc Gasol worst rookie and worst starter?

*******!!!!

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm curious as to how you remotely justify Bayless as the WROY, especially when this year's #6 pick has done absolutely nothing.

yeah thats why he is Worst Rookie Of the Year...

marvILLous
12-03-2008, 02:16 AM
marv ur sim league team is great
joe jason josh camby and kaman

thank you :)

SteveNash
12-03-2008, 02:26 AM
sorry i had Anthony Parker in Mind because he is playing awfully for raptors, but somehow i wrote Kapono instead :)

Steve Nash, Marc Gasol worst rookie and worst starter?

*******!!!!

Look at Gasol's on/off court numbers. They're terrible, the Grizzlies score better and defend better when Gasol is off the court. For example, Gasol's teammate Darko Milicic has a +8.0 points when he's on the court compared to when he's off. Gasol has -7.8 huge difference. And shouldn't players be judged on how much of a winner they are? Right now Gasol is looking like a loser and he better turn it around.

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:30 AM
^blah blah blah blah blah

look if you can find a player who is scoring more poitns with less attempts that him.

look at how many screens is he doing to help mayo score.

look at rivals numbers when he i sdefending and when darko is deffending.

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:32 AM
im surprised that you didnt find a way to throw pau gasol in mos undeveloped and calderon in worst defender and rudy in whatever negative category you racist.

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:33 AM
for your information sergio rodriguez has been doing a better effort than last two years, with better numbers for example in assist to To ratio go ask in the blazers forum ( and i have never liked sergio yu can ask that also in the blazers forum)

SteveNash
12-03-2008, 02:38 AM
^blah blah blah blah blah

look if you can find a player who is scoring more poitns with less attempts that him.

look at how many screens is he doing to help mayo score.

look at rivals numbers when he i sdefending and when darko is deffending.

Gasol for every field goal attempted scores 1.57 points. The man Gasol is defending scores 1.55 points for every field goal attempted. Basically Gasol's good offense is useless because he's playing such poor defense on his own man, and can't play any help defense to improve the team and put them in a winning position.

Big men are supposed to set screens, I don't know why he should be commended for that, what big man doesn't set screens.

Darko is the better team and man defender at the stats prove it.

That is why I gave them those awards, because Gasol is not really a winning type player.

SteveNash
12-03-2008, 02:41 AM
for your information sergio rodriguez has been doing a better effort than last two years, with better numbers for example in assist to To ratio go ask in the blazers forum ( and i have never liked sergio yu can ask that also in the blazers forum)

Yeah, you never liked Sergio:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290655 :rolleyes:

Sergio's Assist to turnover ration was better in his rookie year. FG% down from rookie year. Points are down from rookie year. Free throw shooting down from rookie year. Points down from rookie year. PFs up from rookie year. But his minutes are up from his rookie year. How do you explain such a poor performance?

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:44 AM
^you, go ask in the blazer forum for sergio this year and shut the hell up.

you are a blatant racist, thats it end of discussion.

SteveNash
12-03-2008, 02:49 AM
^you, go ask in the blazer forum for sergio this year and shut the hell up.

you are a blatant racist, thats it end of discussion.

Racist? Against who?

Hellcrooner
12-03-2008, 02:55 AM
hey steve nash look at this and shut up!!!

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/Efficiency.jsp?league=00&conf=OVERALL&position=0&splitType=9splitScope=GAME&qualified=N&yearsExp=0&splitDD=All%20Teams