PDA

View Full Version : marbury trashes q-rich and d'antoni on his way out

codes238
12-01-2008, 11:52 AM
what a loser idiot! but at the same time walsh is ******** for not having cut this guy and kept him away from the team right away... he's a cancer and i hope he never plays basketball again...

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlFW4rl58AMXV5HaDNHuJ13qbwM6?slug=ap-knicks-marbury&prov=ap&type=lgns

NYKnickFanatic
12-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Already posted.

superkegger
12-01-2008, 12:08 PM
I actually gotta agree with Marbury on this one. He may be a lunatic and a cancer, but the Knicks did completely screw him. I mean, to this point, he had done everything asked of him, and D'Antoni from day one of the season never gave him a shot. If they didn't want this, they should have bought him out; but they didn't, so I've got to agree with marbury here.

BIGLOUSTUD
12-01-2008, 12:12 PM
hes a cry baby... i used to be all for marbury but so far while a knick hes had 4 coaches and had 4 problems it cant always be the other guy buddy. enjoy playing in italy

ciao ***hole

codes238
12-01-2008, 12:13 PM
I actually gotta agree with Marbury on this one. He may be a lunatic and a cancer, but the Knicks did completely screw him. I mean, to this point, he had done everything asked of him, and D'Antoni from day one of the season never gave him a shot. If they didn't want this, they should have bought him out; but they didn't, so I've got to agree with marbury here.

well he didnt wanna get bought out because he's a stubborn prick... which is fine but in that case he better do whatever the team wants him to even if that means sitting out and watching in street clothes... and when he finally got the chance to redeem himself and prove everyone wrong he just acted like a ******* again and reaffirmed what everyone already knows - that he's a pathetic selfish loser!

superkegger
12-01-2008, 12:21 PM
well he didnt wanna get bought out because he's a stubborn prick... which is fine but in that case he better do whatever the team wants him to even if that means sitting out and watching in street clothes... and when he finally got the chance to redeem himself and prove everyone wrong he just acted like a ******* again and reaffirmed what everyone already knows - that he's a pathetic selfish loser!

He had done everything the team asked of him. Where I him, and was completely shunned by the organization and your teammates, would you really want to go out there and play? I know personally, I probably would have done the same thing as he did. Sure, I'd suit up if they needed me to, but I wouldn't play for D'Antoni were I Marbury in that situation either.

I mean think about it, D'Antoni from the start of the season made it pretty clear that Marbury had no place on that team. None. So why should marbury play for him, when it is so evident Marbury had no place on that team.

And Marbury could accept less in a buyout, he could. But why should he? He got that deal, and he is entitled to every penny. Clearly Walsh is the stubborn one, since he won't pay Marbury the money he is owed, when if he doesn't buy him out, Marbury is going to make it anyway.

Really, the knicks are more at fault here than Marbury IMO. I don't like Marbury, nor do I think he's a good guy or anything. All I'm saying is, why should he go to bat for a team that clearly doesn't want him?

Badluck33
12-01-2008, 12:23 PM
I hope this mother ****er never gets a job in the nba again.

codes238
12-01-2008, 12:25 PM
He had done everything the team asked of him. Where I him, and was completely shunned by the organization and your teammates, would you really want to go out there and play? I know personally, I probably would have done the same thing as he did. Sure, I'd suit up if they needed me to, but I wouldn't play for D'Antoni were I Marbury in that situation either.

I mean think about it, D'Antoni from the start of the season made it pretty clear that Marbury had no place on that team. None. So why should marbury play for him, when it is so evident Marbury had no place on that team.

And Marbury could accept less in a buyout, he could. But why should he? He got that deal, and he is entitled to every penny. Clearly Walsh is the stubborn one, since he won't pay Marbury the money he is owed, when if he doesn't buy him out, Marbury is going to make it anyway.

Really, the knicks are more at fault here than Marbury IMO. I don't like Marbury, nor do I think he's a good guy or anything. All I'm saying is, why should he go to bat for a team that clearly doesn't want him?

well, probably because he's getting payed 22 million dollars for this year to do it... but i know what youre saying, the knicks just handled this so horribly, this guy represents everything that was horrible and pathetic about the isiah era, why they wouldnt cut him before the preseason even started beats me...

Frrrrank!!!
12-01-2008, 12:26 PM
I can't imagine what team would want him, you can only screw up so many times.

nd4T.O.
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
well i agree with marbury on this one he hasnt done nothing but what he was asked and if had a choice to play why would he wanna the team left him out to dry

superkegger
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
well, probably because he's getting payed 22 million dollars for this year to do it... but i know what youre saying, the knicks just handled this so horribly, this guy represents everything that was horrible and pathetic about the isiah era, why they wouldnt cut him before the preseason even started beats me...

I understand that he's making a lot of money, but to me thats not the point. The knicks made it clear that he was an outsider and while he may be on the payroll, he wasn't part of the team. The way they handled it, I can't blame marbury. They could have just cut their losses, and bought him out. Paid him to leave. Instead of paying him to stick around. I mean he's Stephon Marbury, you know hes a moron. You know that he's going to stir some **** up eventually. But what do they do, they list him as inactive, yet still keep him around. How in the hell does that make any sense? Who thought that was a good idea?