PDA

View Full Version : What players are playing at their best recently?

Fans in Asia
12-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Dwyane Wade, Devin Harris, Chris Bosh

Another Jazz Fans in Asia
http://jazzfansinasia.blogspot.com

lakers4sho
12-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Mike James.

$KnicksAndKobe$
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Jessica Alba.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
12-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Harris is playing fantastic as of now! I am definitely starting to appreciate his game more and more. I never really seen him much with Dallas, but now he is in the east and me being a Cavalier fan I get a chance to see him play more.

Chronz
12-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Vince Carter

Sixerlover
12-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Thad. But the best is yet to come, so I don't know if it really applies for him
:shrug:

Hellcrooner
12-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Pau is playing his best DEFENSE ever....but somehow it is going unoticed.

JayW_1023
12-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Chauncey Billups - He's has singlehandedly put back a winning attitude in Denver.

Devin Harris - Now that he has a consistent jumper he is scary...are you watching Tony Parker?

Kobe Bryant - His numbers may be pedestrian for him, but he has been sitting fourth quarters regularly...he has been remarkably efficient on both ends and playing some of his best ball ever.

Dwyane Wade - His numbers are magnified because the rest of his team is very inconsistent, but he is one of those guys who could win you a game single handedly.

LeBron James - He is taking less threes and it shows how efficient he can be. In transition he is already dominant, but if he can develope a back to the basket lke he has been this season, he'll be unstoppable, regardless of having an inconsistent shot. If he ever gets a really good jumper, it's game over for anyone trying to guard him before they step on the hardwood.

Andrei Kirilenko - Playing as a reserve has vigorated him...to me he is the leading sixth man of the year candidate. He is no longer disappearing and making plays on both ends all over the floor again and hustling. Few players can match his versatility when he is on his game. I hope he can stay healthy.

Brandon Roy - The guy has veins of ice in the clutch...he has such a remarkably calm veteran demeanor for such a young player. Definately one of my favorite players in the league. He made an NBA champ like Rip look like a rookie last night.

SwaggaIke
12-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Dwyane's numbers are magnified because he is the second best player in the game easily. He BRINGS IT on both ends of the court nightly and he's a cold blooded killer. People seem to forget that we only won 15 games last year. We've won 8 (should have been 9, thank you Clipper ref's) to this point, give that man and the rest of his guys some credit.

SportsFan9
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Billups is up there for sure, along with guys like Harris, Bosh, and Wade. Bargnani is also starting to pick it up, and he is starting to get a little more consistent.

Chronz
12-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Dwyane's numbers are magnified because he is the second best player in the game easily. He BRINGS IT on both ends of the court nightly and he's a cold blooded killer. People seem to forget that we only won 15 games last year. We've won 8 (should have been 9, thank you Clipper ref's) to this point, give that man and the rest of his guys some credit.

What did the leagues REFS do to help us win that game?

AirFartOne
12-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Harris is defenitely up there, especially compared to what he has done in the past. Wade and Bosh are also playing some of their best baskball. Like the above poster mentioned a guy I'd like to give a shout to is Bargnani. When he came into the league all he could do was stand at the arch and shoot threes, now he has developed into a much more versatile player and is playing the best basketball of his young career. Although I think he can still improve much more.

SwaggaIke
12-01-2008, 06:14 PM
What did the leagues REFS do to help us win that game?

Don't act foolish, you know Dwyane wasn't out of bounds Saturday night. He saved the ball to 3 Heat players...one of them surely would have gotten an easy dunk to win the game. Instead they screw us and leave us w/ enough time for an errant heave at the basket.

hyphy king 88
12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Devin Harris and Brandon Roy

jimbobjarree
12-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Andrei Kirilenko - Playing as a reserve has vigorated him...to me he is the leading sixth man of the year candidate. He is no longer disappearing and making plays on both ends all over the floor again and hustling. Few players can match his versatility when he is on his game. I hope he can stay healthy.

nice to see someone outside of Utah watching the Jaz...and he hasnt stayed healthy, the nightmare continues...

IndyRealist
12-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Danny Granger. Total homer pick though.

jgonboricua
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
DREW GOODEN!!! averaging like 20 and 12 the last 6 games

jgonboricua
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
and my boy D-Rose ;)