PDA

View Full Version : Will Deron Lead The League In Assists?

jimbobjarree
11-29-2008, 10:50 AM
He has been dishing like crazy in the 2 games he has been back, and not even at full fitness while recieving a slash in his usual minutes.

Surely things can only get better for his stats, and when his partner in the pick and roll comes back, Carlos Boozer, his assists will only increase, right?

THE_FLASH_21
11-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Nah.. but will finish top 3..... Deron is passing way more then he usually does, cuz he needs to take it easy. Without Boozer they run alot more... Man he's playing crazy out of his mind right now..

It's funny CB3 got 15 assist and wasall over ESPN... Dwill gets 15 in 2 straight games... and i don't here about it anywhere... Where's the love???

jimbobjarree
11-29-2008, 11:51 AM
thats not funny thats just annoying.

....At least they lost

kozelkid
11-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I think deron is a great player, but as someone mentioned he might just be passive atm cause he isnt at full strength. I'll be honest that I dont watch much seeing as I am a bulls fan, but I expect his assists to go down but his points will definitly go up because he will be more aggressive and take more shots instead of being as passive as he is currently. However I do expect him to be top 3 in assists.

jimbobjarree
11-30-2008, 12:23 AM
yeah hes not driving at all

THE_FLASH_21
12-02-2008, 03:22 AM
thats not funny thats just annoying.

....At least they lost

I stand corrected... :D

jimbobjarree
12-02-2008, 07:00 AM
I stand corrected... :D

lol.