PDA

View Full Version : Chances a Superstar gets traded in 2009?

Tulanehockey
11-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Let's say a team like Toronto, who basically know they are losing Chris Bosh in 2010, decide to trade him rather than lose him for nothing?

I could see numerous teams doing this next year as they could all realistically watch their best players walk in 2010.

Teams could even get these players for discounts, as long as the contracts match.

SensandRaps
11-28-2008, 09:26 PM
for **** sake whats with u and saying torontos gonna lose bosh. this is like the 4th thread u posted this type of ****. what team do u support fool im betting u that ur team has some flaws too.

unwantedplayer
11-28-2008, 09:33 PM
dude seriously, nobody cares about the future. Focus on today.

SensandRaps
11-28-2008, 09:34 PM
dude seriously, nobody cares about the future. Focus on today.

thank you someone who gets it

NYMetros
11-28-2008, 09:34 PM
:sigh:

Wilson
11-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Let's say a team like Toronto, who basically know they are losing Chris Bosh in 2010, decide to trade him rather than lose him for nothing?

I could see numerous teams doing this next year as they could all realistically watch their best players walk in 2010.

Teams could even get these players for discounts, as long as the contracts match.

What makes you so sure the Raptors are losing Bosh? Doesn't he have a load of charities in Toronto?

I wouldn't be suprised to see some stars move, there's probably a couple more teams that want to get in on the ever-present LeBron sweepstakes...

SensandRaps
11-28-2008, 09:47 PM
What makes you so sure the Raptors are losing Bosh? Doesn't he have a load of charities in Toronto?

I wouldn't be suprised to see some stars move, there's probably a couple more teams that want to get in on the ever present LeBron sweepstakes...

he says about bosh and the raps in every thread possible, either he has a man crush on bosh (homo:speechless:) or he hates bosh

Hellcrooner
11-28-2008, 10:18 PM
I doubt it will be young star who gets traded this year.

The most posible people moving would be Long Contracts on a bad team who wants to reabuild and woudl want expirings ro yung players, like for example Carter.

Or previous contenders than suddenly decide to break it up and start over like for example i doubt Suns wouldnt reject a good offer for Nash or Shaq.

Then you have the card of an star angry to the team because a continous underperforming and asks out, Dirk Nowitzky could go that way..

My list of stars who "could" be wearing differnet shirt by februry...

Vince Carter, Marbury , GWallace/richardson,Jamison,Marion,B Gordon, Sheed.

Odom, Kaman,Shaq, Nash, Dirk, Battier,Conley(just heard a rumor),Kirilenko,.

Ty Fast
11-29-2008, 01:26 AM
The Cavs should trade Lebron to the Bulls, because
#1 - They could get so many good young players for him
and
#2 - Knick fans would shut they hell up

Hellcrooner
11-29-2008, 02:53 AM
^they wouldnt because if they didnt win right on, he would still opt out in 2010.

and basically if they didnt give up rose, they would have to give up too many players and would leave a slim team.