PDA

View Full Version : How do you think Bobby Knight would fare as an NBA coach?

rico
11-27-2008, 06:51 AM
If he ever decided to come to the NBA to coach how do you think he would do?
In an 82 game season with a team like OKC or something.

Frank Costanza
11-27-2008, 12:40 PM
great thread surprised no other replies, ive wondered the same thing for yrs, hall of fame coach that everyone knows, he must be tired of college now same thing for so many yrs, come to the big show bobby give some teams tough love, i think a bobby coached team especially yonge rebuilding team would do quite well quite fast

da wood
11-27-2008, 12:58 PM
can you say spree carlisamo the second damn chapter. because ain't no grown *** man gonna let nobody talk to them the way bob be coming at his player.

Frank Costanza
11-27-2008, 01:17 PM
respect bro they will let him if they respect him , we dont hear what happeneds behind the scenes at Jeff van gundys practices, or hubie brown or even larry brown these are coaches that are known to yell alot but they get results from players that want to win

Frrrrank!!!
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I dont think the stuff he pulls would really work in the NBA. They probably wouldnt respect him to much bc he has only done college.

phlp_bj
11-27-2008, 06:49 PM
haha i can see knight trying to slap some nba player like he did to that college player lol. i can see him slap earl watson silly.

SAVAGE CLAW
11-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, Basket is Basket, But if i was him, due he has a great credit i would only accept a contender, never a bottom dweller, you can only get burned!!!.

I also think it would be time to roll the dice on an Euro coach for some team too.

TheShock45
11-27-2008, 09:27 PM
he wouldnt do good and probly get run out by a star player
he uses his anger and few to get kids to listen to them once your in the nba they not kids and they wouldnt respond to his actions and probly have him fired

this is after they win for a month or two because theyll be like bobby knight one of the best coaches ever but after that what i said above will happen

DamnGoat
11-27-2008, 09:29 PM
I think he'd be a horrible NBA coach.

Intimidation works very well in the college game, but not so much in the pros.

HiphopRelated
11-28-2008, 12:46 AM
he would get choked