PDA

View Full Version : Crittenton To Magic

twanie
11-26-2008, 06:11 AM
I think we should trade bogans once he is fully recovered for Crittenton. Crittenton is younger and better. He would help at PG behind anthony johnson.

*Superman*
11-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Yea but the Grizz don't want only Bogans but a 1st rounder. Thats waht the hold up was for in the summer.

Actually it was JJ and a 1st.

buc&magicfan
11-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Crittenton has a ton of upside, but there is a player in d league that has just as much upside and my cost less....smush parker

Magic #1 Fan
11-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Crittenton has a ton of upside, but there is a player in d league that has just as much upside and my cost less....smush parker Smush was great in Miami, second week with the Heat, he got drunk, :smoking:smacked a woman parking attendant in the parking lot, got on Pat Riley ***** list and stunk up the court in Miami. Another cancer like Starbury.

DenButsu
11-28-2008, 08:29 AM
Might wanna change that thread title to "Chucky Atkins to the Magic?"

A rumor has been reported on another message board (sorry, can't link to it) that it was reported on Orlando's Channel 2 News that Denver might be sending Atkins to the Magic. Just a rumor at this stage, so take it with a big grain of salt.

LeonFSU
11-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Might wanna change that thread title to "Chucky Atkins to the Magic?"

A rumor has been reported on another message board (sorry, can't link to it) that it was reported on Orlando's Channel 2 News that Denver might be sending Atkins to the Magic. Just a rumor at this stage, so take it with a big grain of salt.

I haven't heard any of these rumors, but they sound more realistic for our GM Otis Smith. Smith is only interested in acquiring washed up non-impact players, so Chucky Atkins would fit right in.

avsman05
11-28-2008, 10:22 PM
It makes sense you guys need a third backup guard and we need cap relief.

Ronniebasco15
12-19-2008, 12:03 AM
the majic need a rebounding pf to help dw

Ronniebasco15
12-19-2008, 12:08 AM
I think we should trade bogans once he is fully recovered for Crittenton. Crittenton is younger and better. He would help at PG behind anthony johnson.

or actually get a pf

atomik102
12-19-2008, 12:52 AM
have u heard the rumor about jj being traded for the suns for hill

JNore151
12-19-2008, 02:40 PM
it was never a rumor ...just a reporter's idea of a possible trade .....which wouldnt b a bad thing for us...but i would rather us go after a pg .....

MagicBucsSox
12-19-2008, 03:17 PM
hill? isnt he booed everytime he touch the ball in orl?how bout trade nelson and turk cause i'd say shard but we gave the guy kobe/lebron mmoney so no one smart will take him
other than dwight blow the team up get real talent around him and draft better

Anon
12-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Blow the team up? Do you even watch the games?

MagicBucsSox
12-19-2008, 11:03 PM
yes i watch game i watch us not being **** come playoff time, like all we are is dwight down low and everyone else standing around to shoot, u think that we beat cleveland or boston in a series please,
and no one would trade jj for hill 5 years from now, like you guys want crittenton and these nonsense players GET DWIGHT SOME Fing BALLERS . 2010 is around the corner dammit and we better get a melo amare wade joe j or something like otis has to be the worst gm in franchise history(thinking out loud)

MagicBucsSox
12-19-2008, 11:04 PM
all this crittenton talk this guy gets traded every year for a reason,i rather have jordan farmar

JNore151
12-20-2008, 12:03 AM
what i meant was that redick doesnt fit into our team and hill on the bench is a better option....yea i agree ....wat r u serius? trade turk and nelson ....yo get tha fukkk outta here...if gortat keeps playing well and battie keeps doing what hes doin we are fine at center ..tha warriors are ready to move marcus williams but orlando hasnt shown any intrest ....so ive read on espn rumor section...we gotta make dat move to get him , warriors will probly take redick 4 him..... of course a pf ..kenny thomas is avialable he hustles and is a good rebounder ....c.lee is getting better every game he is being more and more aggresive .....howard needs to learn to pass more instead of always trying to score down low , it seems to me like he feels since hes got tha ball in da post he HAS to go for a shot , i constantly see players spot up with an open shot but howard instead takes a bad shot and i know dats our game im jus sayin he needs to improve on dat a lil more.....

atomik102
12-20-2008, 04:08 AM
i dont think we need to make a move trade wise, if we trade jj which i dont see happing, cause we opted for next years salary so we are good as done with the jj trade talks, we could use kenny thomas during the playoffs, for experience wise

macc
12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
what i meant was that redick doesnt fit into our team and hill on the bench is a better option....yea i agree ....wat r u serius? trade turk and nelson ....yo get tha fukkk outta here...if gortat keeps playing well and battie keeps doing what hes doin we are fine at center ..tha warriors are ready to move marcus williams but orlando hasnt shown any intrest ....so ive read on espn rumor section...we gotta make dat move to get him , warriors will probly take redick 4 him..... of course a pf ..kenny thomas is avialable he hustles and is a good rebounder ....c.lee is getting better every game he is being more and more aggresive .....howard needs to learn to pass more instead of always trying to score down low , it seems to me like he feels since hes got tha ball in da post he HAS to go for a shot , i constantly see players spot up with an open shot but howard instead takes a bad shot and i know dats our game im jus sayin he needs to improve on dat a lil more.....

I agree, I love Howard taking it strong but somtimes they'll give it to him about 1 step to far from the basket and he'll try this move where he turns into the lane and is to far out for a hook shot but he tries it anyways which results in a bad shot. If he's not deep enough he should hold onto the ball, wait for the double team then pass to the open player.

Anon
12-20-2008, 12:58 PM
This isn't NBA Live. You cannot have D12, CP3 and King James on the same team. We have one of the best starting fives in the NBA and a bench that is starting to produce, try to enjoy it.

atomik102
12-21-2008, 12:24 AM
This isn't NBA Live. You cannot have D12, CP3 and King James on the same team. We have one of the best starting fives in the NBA and a bench that is starting to produce, try to enjoy it.

FINALLY somebody with common sense, granted boston has the big 3 but when they retire or start to decline with age then we will be there with our big 3, nelson howard and lewis and turgs if he would rather stay with a championship team then take more money elsewhere, which i dont see him staying with us