PDA

View Full Version : Rumors are always fun so get the best you can

liltedspop
11-25-2008, 11:38 PM
This time of the year is always fun when your team is starting show their needs so surf the web & find all the rumors you can we want to hear them all!!!
SPEZZA, GABORIK, IGINLA, KOVALCHUK, HEATLY, any & all rumors!!!!! I will post all i hear out of western canada & new york this is a year where the right deal & we could be sipping from the cup come june!!!!!

messleetch94
11-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I haven't found any Iginla rumors. Do you know where? I would kill for him. he is the 2nd best goal scorer (avg. wise) over the last 5 years behind Kovalchuck. He is an ultimate team player which is a plus over Kovalchuck.

C-Rod
11-29-2008, 08:28 PM
that Ottawa team is going no where..he would be nice on the first line..l'm assuming we would have to give up 3 player's for him..l'm sure Ottawa would want Staal or Dubinsky or Sanguenetti.....

beckeramos
11-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Rumors are circulating that Pavel Bure, Keith Tkachuk, Brendan Shannahan, and Peter Forsberg are about to become Rangers...

kenk17
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
i don't like the whole plug in the super star for a package of young players setup..

then the fans get tunnel vision to the one player.. this is about team play for the NYR..

But.. barring an injury.. or having someone bite on a player or 2 at the deadline you can see a veteran come in. they will need it sooner or later.. they are short on scorers..

Desert Plains
12-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Rumors are circulating that Pavel Bure, Keith Tkachuk, Brendan Shannahan, and Peter Forsberg are about to become Rangers...

That's funny. I also heard Lindros and Theo Fleury are about to sign too.