Chris Bosh
Joey Graham

Toronto gets:
Caron Butler
Nick Young
Brenden Haywood
1st Round Draft Pick 2009

Why Toronto:
- Toronto gets the scorer/slasher/defender on the wing that they desperately need
- Nick Young is a darn good young talent *no pun intended
- Haywood gives us some steady insurance behind JO
- We don't have to worry about bosh leaving us in 2010 and we trading him when his value is at its highest
- Bargnani gets to play (start) at his natural position, and open up the paint for JO to operate mano-a-mano

Why Washington:
- They get a bonafide star in this league, that will complement Jamison's outside game for a big
- CB4 gives them a legit inside scoring threat + makes up for the boards that they give away from Haywood
- Their big 3 is getting stale, need to mix things up a bit
- Joey Graham is just a salary filler and hes an expiring

I believe the contracts work out as well

wwwhat
11-25-2008, 04:46 PM
I really don't think you can offer anything less that LeBron or D-Howard and get Bosh atm. Like always, the team that gets the best talent in the trade wins and Bosh by far is the best talent.

ClipperfanKevin
11-26-2008, 02:51 AM
why would bosh want to resign with the wizards in 2010?

Kaze
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
well if bosh is on the team, then maybe the highest paid blogger might actually come back this season, and the team might not be going down the toilet after all...

bosh wants to go somewhere and win, he doesnt care about going to a big market like LBJ, freak he even played in Canada (i.e. getting no exposure from American press

i think agent 0, cb4 and jamison gives you a legit big 3
and the caron package will allow toronto to be a much more balance team and therefore win more games

i think its a win-win

Raps08-09 Champ
11-26-2008, 05:02 PM
well if bosh is on the team, then maybe the highest paid blogger might actually come back this season, and the team might not be going down the toilet after all...

bosh wants to go somewhere and win, he doesnt care about going to a big market like LBJ, freak he even played in Canada (i.e. getting no exposure from American press

i think agent 0, cb4 and jamison gives you a legit big 3
and the caron package will allow toronto to be a much more balance team and therefore win more games

i think its a win-win

I dont think he would want to go to D.C then cuz theyre not winning

If i was bosh, i would rather go to memphis
Atleast they won 4 games

Why dont you do this

Caron for Kapono and Graham

It would give T.O a ligit big 3 and its just like this trade

ONE SIDED

Bigbadmoffo
12-22-2008, 02:51 AM
I was thinking about this before. All i knew is Bosh for butler anf 1st pick but this works and i think would be amazing for both teams.

pauljames
12-22-2008, 03:53 AM
nick young is going to be a very solid player in the future. Pretty good for both sides, raps could probably get more for bosh though.