PDA

View Full Version : Just What if...???

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Okay lets hear your opinions on the matter. What if Jazz picked CP3 and Hornets picked D-Will? Would CP3 be just as good as he is now playing with the Jazz and doing it in the Jazz system. and How good would D-will do over in NO? with the players they have and there system???

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 03:42 PM
ahh what if threads...

what if I was 8'0 feet tall?

What if the Earth was square?

What if PSD wasn't free?

What if there was no music?

What if your toes were your fingers and your fingers were your toes?

superkegger
11-25-2008, 03:43 PM
don't think where dwill and paul were drafted to matters, they're great players regardless of system, they'd be just as good regardless of team.

CheeseOnMyHead
11-25-2008, 04:38 PM
They are both athletic enough and good enough at making quick decisions to thrive in any system.

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah. they are both awesome players. best pg in the game right now without a doubt. so they would still be good who evers team they was on. I just wanted to see what you all thought. i wouldnt re pick if we could. i think they are best off where they are now. and fit in with the teams they are on perfectly.

JordansBulls
11-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Okay lets hear your opinions on the matter. What if Jazz picked CP3 and Hornets picked D-Will? Would CP3 be just as good as he is now playing with the Jazz and doing it in the Jazz system. and How good would D-will do over in NO? with the players they have and there system???

Well considering that the Hornets and Jazz are fairly equal if you take off CP3 and Deron I think they do just as well.

mrblisterdundee
11-25-2008, 04:50 PM
They would both be just as good as they are now.

Squad13
11-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Ahhh what if's, I like to say "if grandma had balls, she'd be grandpa"

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 05:53 PM
^****. thats the gayest thing i have ever heard

JJ81
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
ahh what if threads...

what if I was 8'0 feet tall?

What if the Earth was square?

What if PSD wasn't free?

What if there was no music?

What if your toes were your fingers and your fingers were your toes?

Shut up, this is a valid "what if" which might have actually happened, it's not that stupid to ask.

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Shut up, this is a valid "what if" which might have actually happened, it's not that stupid to ask.

what if you never wrote this post?

what if you never read this thread?

what if I never would of wrote that post?

what if you couldn't quote a post?

what if the Lakers don't win the championship this year?

what if your name was 81JJ?

Hustla23
11-25-2008, 06:49 PM
CP3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DWill