PDA

View Full Version : Rank the top 20 guys in the league now with the highest trade value.

JordansBulls
11-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Rank the top 20 guys in the league now with the highest trade value.

Here are a few of the guys that you can rank. How would you rank them in order though.

Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Deron Williams, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Derrick Rose , Greg Oden, Brandon Roy, Al Jefferson , Pau Gasol, Yao Ming, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, Carmelo Anthony, Andrew Bynum, Carlos Boozer, OJ Mayo
Kevin Durant, Vince Carter

Joshtd1
11-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Well Im not going to rank them, but just give my thoughts.

All the superstars like LBJ/Kobe/Wade/Duncan/KG etc, arent going to get fair trade value, so I really dont know if they have the highest trade value.

However someone that is an all-star type player, yet not superstar I think could get you the most.

Gibby23
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Kwame Brown had great trade value.

rosesbulls
11-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Rank the top 20 guys in the league now with the highest trade value.

Here are a few of the guys that you can rank. How would you rank them in order though.

Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Deron Williams, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Derrick Rose , Greg Oden, Brandon Roy, Al Jefferson , Pau Gasol, Yao Ming, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, Carmelo Anthony, Andrew Bynum, Carlos Boozer, OJ Mayo
Kevin Durant, Vince Carter

every1 but VC has alot of trade value atm. and mayb Dirk just because that teams doing bad. Vince Carter is on a tradeblock and wont get much offered for him other then a first and a decent player.

eugene
11-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Kwame Brown had great trade value.

Agreee... Kwame Brown had Javaris Crittenton had great trade value... :mad:

Bob_at_york
11-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Jason Kidd should be on the list just because he offers 20 mil in cap savings after the season and is a damn good player.

sp1derm00
11-25-2008, 03:54 PM
My top 10:

#1 LBJ
#2 Dwight
#3 Wade
#4 CP3
#5 Bosh
#6 Amare
#7 Deron
#8 Dirk
#9 KG
#10 Timmy

The only reason Timmy is so low is because of age. Kobe not on the list because of his no-trade clause... he won't be traded for an obscene assortment of talent because he wouldn't allow it.

marques724
11-25-2008, 03:59 PM
My top 10:

#1 LBJ
#2 Dwight
#3 Wade
#4 CP3
#5 Bosh
#6 Amare
#7 Deron
#8 Dirk
#9 KG
#10 Timmy

The only reason Timmy is so low is because of age. Kobe not on the list because of his no-trade clause... he won't be traded for an obscene assortment of talent because he wouldn't allow it.

That is true about Kobe. The list you have seems about right

MJRiley26
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Strong, athletic centers are commodities in the NBA. Therefore, I would say Dwight Howard.

cahawk
11-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Trade value has to do with age, upside and how they would fit in with a new team.
And how their trade value equates to their real value.
Pistol Pete had great rep & trade value but his value to a team was not as great.

Lebron should have highest trade value.
Wade, I don't know. His game can lead to more injuries.
kobe has issues, can be a divisive teammate & has peaked.
Pierce has peaked and may not age well.
Bosh, I have never cared for but when I look at his stats, he is really good.
Amare, I really like but not sure how he would fit with some teams.
Deron should get good value. Young, all round team player.
Tim, KG & Dirk, I would put them in that order.
Gasol, I think is undervalued, he would help alot of teams.
Howard is great but I fear maybe overvalued.
But best values are the young players that have years of upside & smaller salaries.

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Strong, athletic centers are commodities in the NBA. Therefore, I would say Dwight Howard.

:laugh2: at your sig

my top 5

1.Lebron
2.Wade
3.CP3
4.D.Howard
5.Kobe

18colts29
11-25-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm suprised on most of the lists there are alot of aging stars. Beside Stoudemire, Howard, Paul, Lebron, and Wade I would prefer to trade for Danny Granger, because the next year or two he will be on an All-NBA team.

JIDsanity
11-25-2008, 08:08 PM
every1 but VC has alot of trade value atm. and mayb Dirk just because that teams doing bad. Vince Carter is on a tradeblock and wont get much offered for him other then a first and a decent player.

No he isn't

rosesbulls
11-25-2008, 10:44 PM
No he isn't

Yeah he is they dont want him there by 2010 and are looking at offers. According to hoops hype he is... If your 1 of the top 20 most valued guys in the league then the team shouldnt even be looking to trade you and if your trade it would be a spure of the moment thing were you get a offer impossible to refuse.

Shaq back 2 L.A
11-25-2008, 10:56 PM
1. lebron

2.cp3

3.kobe(still has alot left in the tank)

4.dwight howard

5.bynum or chris bosh

KB24PG16
11-25-2008, 11:40 PM
vince carter is bordeline for me when he got traded from the raptors who did the raptors get

jgonboricua
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
wheres the love for derrick rose?
he has to have pretty good trade value

jgonboricua
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
seriously i would not trade derrick rose straight up for kobe bryant right now

Hawkeye15
11-25-2008, 11:52 PM
seriously i would not trade derrick rose straight up for kobe bryant right now

Is this John Paxson??

MiamiHeat