PDA

View Full Version : Islanders are drawing closer to making the decision to keep rookie Joshua Bailey

Sbank
11-24-2008, 07:49 PM
The Islanders are drawing closer to making the decision to keep rookie Joshua Bailey or return him to his junior club.
He has played in six games for New York this season, earning two assists and a plus-1 rating. Bailey filled in effectively for the injured Frans Nielsen on Saturday, while playing as the team's second-line center. He is a fantastic playmaker, but general manager Garth Snow would not commit either way with respect to the rookie's future with the Islanders. "One day at a time, and one game at a time. We'll evaluate at the appropriate time," said Snow.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NHL&filter_teams=NYI&id=2567

MetsFan19
11-24-2008, 11:44 PM
they are gonna keep him
he has been a little bit of spark latley

i like his stuff
we need a center too since Silli isnt ready... Nielsen hurt..comrie doing god knows what

Baily might be here all season

arliss
11-25-2008, 10:51 AM
i think neilsen getting hurt sealed the deal...

bailey hasnt looked nervous at all and has looked strong on the puck..sometimes i think he tries to make too great a play, but you can tell the kid has skill

ChrisAnchors
11-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Newyorkislanders.com says they are keeping bailey

im optimistic about the rest of the season