PDA

View Full Version : offseason moves to come....

sox04rR
11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
just a few ideas for the major ones...

1. yea im going to say it. i dont think he wants to but hes can refuse that kid of money. cc is going to be a be a yankee this spring training. Its sad to because i think he would fit alot better in a park like lad or sfg.

2. this might be a little biased but tex will be in a boston red sox uniform. I dont think he would be that studpid to go to baltimnore or washington. LAA wont have enough money after they probely resign garland, krod and they already signed vlad. My sox are showing seruoes interest and i i think when he signs a long term deal it will be somewhere he can win and get paid... aka bosox.

3. Peavy will be a cub or padre. They say it is suposed to be done b4 the thanksgiving break but i dont see it happen. peavys a cry baby and wont go any where else. ii lost a lot of respect for him becuase i used to think he was a top 3 picher.

4. i see feilder getting dealt. I think its not being talked about but i serously think that the orlios and reds are interested in him. Reds could put a deal like feilder and hardy.. for baily weathers bruce and keipper. but they would not trade him in that division. Maybe the orloes and of course the giants.

5. what if the giants made a run for a power hitting first basemen... dlee pfeilder adunn. they could send a package like posy sanchez for one of them. it might take a little more to get feilder but thats negotiable. i heard they were making a run for cc. if they got him and that 1st basemen it would be a start. Also they might be in the market for someone like an abrue or trade for somone like a matsue, huff, rios ibanez, with holliday already gone... man ram probley next then peavy they could be a seroues contender in that weak divison. and in the playoffs that would be a nice bulpen and sp.

cc
lincum
cain
zito
lowry

and a nice 345

molina
the 1st basemen
corner outfeilder.

what do you guys think. and what teams has been interested in manram other then the dodgers?

brewersfan729
11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I c al ov thos mooovs happing.

unwantedplayer
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
most of them will happen

mpkeehen
11-23-2008, 11:13 PM
what do you see as most, oh ye of little words on these posts? statistically most, like 60% (or a whopping 3 out of 5)? i just found it funny (aside from the basics of trying to read it) that the first three had big time players definitely ending up in NY, BOS, and CHC. what are the odds of that? i'm just ready for when the first big group of FAs stops drinking the kool aid and does what would make them potentially most happy as a player and not what gets them the most money. i hate the giants and the angels, but i'll be extremely happy with cc if he comes home to be happy instead of just taking the biggest pay day...we'll see.

J-Up= Franchise
11-23-2008, 11:21 PM
umm.. I dont really know what to say to this

Havoc Wreaker
11-23-2008, 11:21 PM

:laugh: :laugh:

Made My Day My Friend

CB30
11-23-2008, 11:56 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Made My Day My Friend

agreed

bkny
11-24-2008, 03:53 AM
i can see the cc to yanks and peavy to cubs moves happening but i cant see the tex moves and the fielder moves just for the simple reason that boston might have to trade youk or lowell and they might not want that and the brews might not want to trade fielder to a team in thier division and other team that might need a first baseman might not have the right prospects

natepro
11-24-2008, 05:13 AM
Wait... the Angels are resigning Garland? :confused:

brandonwarne52
11-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Who is Keipper from the Reds? Keppinger?

00sxy
11-24-2008, 06:40 AM
Wait... the Angels are resigning Garland? :confused:

and KRod. and apparently we already re-signed Vlad too. i mean thats cool and all....i just figured i would've heard something :rolleyes:

Havoc Wreaker
11-24-2008, 08:19 AM

1. yea im going to say it. i dont think he wants to but hes can refuse that kid of money. cc is going to be a be a yankee this spring training. Its sad to because i think he would fit alot better in a park like lad or sfg.

2. this might be a little biased but tex will be in a boston red sox uniform. I dont think he would be that studpid to go to baltimnore or washington. LAA wont have enough money after they probely resign garland, krod and they already signed vlad. My sox are showing seruoes interest and i i think when he signs a long term deal it will be somewhere he can win and get paid... aka bosox.

3. Peavy will be a cub or padre. They say it is suposed to be done b4 the thanksgiving break but i dont see it happen. peavys a cry baby and wont go any where else. ii lost a lot of respect for him becuase i used to think he was a top 3 picher.

4. i see feilder getting dealt. I think its not being talked about but i serously think that the orlios and reds are interested in him. Reds could put a deal like feilder and hardy.. for baily weathers bruce and keipper. but they would not trade him in that division. Maybe the orloes and of course the giants.

5. what if the giants made a run for a power hitting first basemen... dlee pfeilder adunn. they could send a package like posy sanchez for one of them. it might take a little more to get feilder but thats negotiable. i heard they were making a run for cc. if they got him and that 1st basemen it would be a start. Also they might be in the market for someone like an abrue or trade for somone like a matsue, huff, rios ibanez, with holliday already gone... man ram probley next then peavy they could be a seroues contender in that weak divison. and in the playoffs that would be a nice bulpen and sp.

cc
lincum
cain
zito
lowry

and a nice 345

molina
the 1st basemen
corner outfeilder.

what do you guys think. and what teams has been interested in manram other then the dodgers?

Unless You're Dyslexic In Which Case I'm Sorry About This.....

This Thread Can't Possibly Be Taken SEROUSLY

SouljahPhil...
11-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I think the angels won't resign k-rod and garland..They will rather resign tex..

johnnylee722
11-24-2008, 10:22 AM

Are you drunk? I spelled one word right in that sentence and that was "I".

Sport
11-24-2008, 11:28 AM

cc
lincum
cain
zito
lowry

and a nice 345

molina
the 1st basemen
corner outfeilder.

Yeah, about that.

You=Fail

Thee Brew Crew
11-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Only problem with your scenerio is for the Giants to get Prince they would have to include Cain in the deal!