PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats Lack Parts To Get Kaman?

Sox Appeal
11-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Source: Real GM

There are reportedly no active trade discussions going on between the Clippers and Bobcats involving center Chris Kaman.

That leads many to believe, as Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer writes, that Los Angeles trails other teams in the hunt for Kaman.

The Clippers claim otherwise, but the belief around the league is that with Zach Randolph, Marcus Camby, and Kaman now under contract, Kaman is the odd man out.

black1605
11-23-2008, 09:22 AM
thats why we get a third team involved, a team that has players the Clippers want....they need a shooting guard and we have already been talking with the nets....maybe Carter to the Clippers, Kaman to the Bobcats, and whoever to the Nets

if we could somehow land Kaman without losing Wallace, we would be so much better than we are, we would have a true center, allowing Emeka and Gerald to play their natural positions

JakeDelbreezy
11-24-2008, 04:02 PM
If the Bobcats have been talking to the Nets as the link below indicates...one would assume it is about a big man. Which would include Brook Lopez... who we passed on....jeez, talk about full circle. Anyways. I think picking up Kaman would require Crash...but some of those guys from the Nets may not...

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/14891/bobcats_are_ready_to_panic,_trade_gerald_wallace_t o_teams_great_detriment

black1605
11-24-2008, 06:35 PM
they wont trade lopez, and i dont want sean williams at all.....no one on NJ excites me

black1605
11-24-2008, 06:45 PM
if we could somehow get lopez from them though, that would be worth looking at

when he plays at least 30 minutes:

15.6 ppg
9.4 rpg
2.25 bpg

rookie of the year type numbers

JakeDelbreezy
11-25-2008, 04:39 PM
^^I agree, I doubt the Nets would give up Lopez either. I was just laughing at the thought of the Bobcats asking about him via trade when they could have had him in the draft....although after seeing Augustin stuff the stat sheets, I can't complain about them picking him one bit.

The Nets seem to have stockpiled bigs. They have Ryan Anderson, Josh Boone, Yi Jianlian, Brook Lopez, Stromile Swift and Sean Williams...although none of those guys merit being traded Gerald Wallace they could certainly merit trade consideration for Matt Carroll or AMMO.

black1605
11-25-2008, 05:02 PM
word is now J-Rich for Kaman...but the Clips are denying he is available...they would be silly not to take Richardson for Kaman, but i think its a pretty good deal for both teams if Larry really believes Felton can play the 2 spot

andrewexd
11-26-2008, 04:46 AM
would you guys want camby ? j/w..

black1605
11-26-2008, 08:08 AM
not at all

aebobcats
11-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Acquiring kris kaman is one ther best move of bobcats like happen to jRich but to trade gerald wallace is one of the big mistake because he is an excellent defensive player and offence as well that is why they call him as a warrior player and j rich is an excellent in offence this two player is an asset for the bobcats by creating a regular fans and viewers as well and because of their good performance they will create a good trademark for team bobcats in addition they have also dj Agustin one of the best point guard in the near future and raymond felton.I think what exactly need for the bobcats is solid Center Power Forward which will help a lot for Emeka when it comes on defence and offence.think about that bobcats need to create like DAVID ROBINSON AND TIM DUNCAN good combination player towards for agood future for bobcats for CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLAN E.

Lions #81
11-26-2008, 02:21 PM
i would trade kaman for richardson if the felton thing works out
if not see what morrison can do

dodgerzfan44
11-27-2008, 06:46 PM
thats why we get a third team involved, a team that has players the Clippers want....they need a shooting guard and we have already been talking with the nets....maybe Carter to the Clippers, Kaman to the Bobcats, and whoever to the Nets

if we could somehow land Kaman without losing Wallace, we would be so much better than we are, we would have a true center, allowing Emeka and Gerald to play their natural positions
Make the third team the bulls and have them give the clips derrick rose.:D