PDA

View Full Version : All NBA Team 2009?

dre1990
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
now that we have had a lil snipet of the season who do you think will end up geting the all nba teams? here are my choices

1st Team

C: Dwight Howard
F: Chris Bosh
F: LeBron James
G: Kobe Bryant
G: Chris Paul

2nd team
C: Amare Stadamire (i kno hes no center but last year he got this for center so he could do it again)
F: Tim Duncan
F: Paul Peirce
G: Dwayne Wade
G: Chauncey Billups

3rd team
C: Andris Biedrins
F: Carlos Boozer
F: Carmelo Anthony
G: Allen Iverson
G: Deron Williams

* I know KG is Missing. hes having a good year, but not as good as Boozer or Duncan. I dont think he will deserve the teams , but he will get voted in at years end. same with yao, Andris is just better this year

LayZbone
11-22-2008, 02:50 PM
1st team:

Dwight
Amare or Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Paul

MiamiHeat
11-22-2008, 02:58 PM
1st team:

Dwight
Amare or Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Paul

+1 :clap:

JordansBulls
11-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Remember guys it is G, G, F, F, C

So it doesn't have to be a PG, SG, SF, PF it can be two PG's or 2 SG's or 2 SF's or 2 PF's.

acehole
11-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Dwight
Bosh (who is an absolute beast this year)
Lebron (by default)
Kobe
CP3

CHRISDODGERS
11-22-2008, 03:43 PM
1st team:

Dwight
Amare or Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Paul

No Kobe?

AgentViet
11-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul

AirJordanXVIII
11-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Paul
Bryant
James
Duncan
Howard (overrated, but is the best center)

JJ81
11-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Paul
Bryant
James
Duncan
Howard (overrated, but is the best center)

Yep

nastylikedwade
11-22-2008, 04:22 PM
now that we have had a lil snipet of the season who do you think will end up geting the all nba teams? here are my choices

1st Team

2nd team
C: Amare Stadamire (i kno hes no center but last year he got this for center so he could do it again)

3rd team
C: Yao Ming

* I know KG is Missing. hes having a good year, but not as good as Boozer or Duncan. I dont think he will deserve the teams , but he will get voted in at years end

If Dwade leads in every statistical category over Kobe, then he deserves to be on the first team. Kobe would probably be voted to the first team, but i really think Dwade deserves it.

daleja424
11-22-2008, 04:25 PM
hahahahaat everyone who put kobe ahead of wade. it proves how biased you all are. this is the nba team, not mvp voting... this is straight by the stats and wade is raping kobe in every friggin one....

nastylikedwade
11-22-2008, 04:29 PM
hahahahaat everyone who put kobe ahead of wade. it proves how biased you all are. this is the nba team, not mvp voting... this is straight by the stats and wade is raping kobe in every friggin one....

Good point, the sad thing is that the sport writers and the GM who do the voting are soo stuck in Kobe's ***. D wade is playing better than Kobe hands down.

ATX
11-22-2008, 04:32 PM
If Dwade leads in every statistical category over Kobe, then he deserves to be on the first team. Kobe would probably be voted to the first team, but i really think Dwade deserves it.

Right??

:clap:

Thank you

Paul
Wade
James
Bosh
Howard

daleja424
11-22-2008, 04:35 PM
It would/should be:

Paul/Kobe
Wade
James
Bosh
Howard

BALLER71
11-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Wade has been playing better than Kobe...

Wade
Kobe
James
Bosh
Howard

madiaz3
11-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Kobe scoring 20 and winning is still playing better than Wade scoring 40 and losing.

daleja424
11-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Kobe scoring 20 and winning is still playing better than Wade scoring 40 and losing.

wrong... thats how mvp voters vote... nba teams are all about stats my friend...

nastylikedwade
11-22-2008, 05:13 PM

Just like Kobe had 35.4 ppg in 2005/2006 and they only won 45 games, yet he was in the first team. Your arguement is without merit.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-22-2008, 05:22 PM

1st Team

2nd team

3rd team
C: Yao Ming

* I know KG is Missing. hes having a good year, but not as good as Boozer or Duncan. I dont think he will deserve the teams , but he will get voted in at years end

DWill has played 2 games this season... if your gonna give it to someone who has been injured it might as well be Tony Parker.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-22-2008, 05:24 PM
and how is Joe Johnson not on there?? I agree with your first two but 3rd is off...

AI
JJ
Melo
Boozer
Yao

LayZbone
11-22-2008, 05:29 PM
No Kobe?

like someone else stated, the All-nba team voting doesn't follow the same protocol as the MVP voting. right now, Wade is dominating in nearly every statistical category. Based on what we've seen (12 games) I'll leave Wade and Paul there as the guards. Kobe definitely has a better chance at MVP than Wade (so far) because the Lakers>Heat.

Edit: Most of the time, the MVP winner is also on the 1st team. So if Kobe wins MVP, i think he'd replace Paul on the 1st team. Based on stats, it'd be a travesty if Lebron and Wade didn't make the 1st team. If lebron or someone else wins MVP, Kobe will probably land on the 2nd team. I'm sure he'd gladly take that hit (not scoring so much) if it brings the Lakers a championship....and Kobe a Finals MVP.

torontosports10
11-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Howard
Bosh
James
Wade
CP3

Hawkeye15
11-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Currently

Howard
Bosh
LeBron
Wade
Paul

Easy call on all of them so far. Kobe is taking a hit for the good of his team, but he may end up on it anyways. KG made it last year with the worst stats he has put up in 11 years, but team success put him on there.

plpfctn
11-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Paul
Kobe (duh)
lebron (duh)
Stoudamire (overall numbers should be better than Bosh)
Howard (no center can compete with his stats)

The Prodigy
11-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Wade has been playing better than Kobe...

Wade
Kobe
James
Bosh
Howard

this is the one i like most

plpfctn
11-22-2008, 06:34 PM
anyone who thinks wade will play more than 60 games this year is assuming too much.

MiamiHeat
11-22-2008, 06:42 PM
anyone who thinks wade will play more than 60 games this year is assuming too much.

:sigh:

kingjanjic
11-22-2008, 06:57 PM

:cry: lmfao, first of all kobe is averaging under 33mins a game because his team is so good n he dosnt need to play large mins n he is still putting up good numbers which will lead to his 2nd mvp cuz we all no sooner or later he gonna start dropping those large numbers when the lakers need him 2

wade is good, dont get me wrong, but we all no he gone slow down n get injuried at some point this year like usual, so u really cant count on him, n wade needs to put up large numbers for his team to be at 500 (6-6), while kobe takes it easy for the start of the season n destorys the end of the season like usual

xxdc2tegxx
11-22-2008, 07:32 PM
:cry: lmfao, first of all kobe is averaging under 33mins a game because his team is so good n he dosnt need to play large mins n he is still putting up good numbers which will lead to his 2nd mvp cuz we all no sooner or later he gonna start dropping those large numbers when the lakers need him 2

wade is good, dont get me wrong, but we all no he gone slow down n get injuried at some point this year like usual, so u really cant count on him, n wade needs to put up large numbers for his team to be at 500 (6-6), while kobe takes it easy for the start of the season n destorys the end of the season like usual

can you not read...if kobe played only played one quarter it doesnt matter. Wade is better statistically.

LayZbone
11-22-2008, 07:47 PM

You're assuming too much by assuming that he'll even get injured this year.

Hawkeye15
11-22-2008, 08:03 PM

sometimes team strength hurts your chance. If Kobe doesn't get the minutes, it will be hard for him to beat out Wade and Paul for first team. He may get it on reputation. KG made it last season, even though he was under 20-10 for the first time in 10 years, because he won DPOY, and his team rocked, so that is the only thing that will get Kobe on it if he doesn't get those 36 minutes plus. ANd Phil has said he will try to limit Kobe to save him for the playoffs. Wade and LeBron, as well as Paul, are young, and will play 38 mpg +

alexander_37
11-22-2008, 08:07 PM
i think t-mac will make at least the 2nd team

The Prodigy
11-22-2008, 08:07 PM

lmfao at you. Kobe plays 33 minutes compared to Wades 36 minutes a game. Wade is averaging 4 more points, 4 more assist, 1 more steal and , 2 more blocks. DO YOU THINK THAT KOBE WILL GET ALL THAT IN 3 MORE MINUTES. Its nice that you know ur player stats but u didnt compare them to wades obviously or u just hoped sombody wouldnt. Next time research both players before u make bold statements like that.

daleja424
11-22-2008, 08:13 PM

you're an idiot... will wade get hurt? Maybe... that doesn't take away from what he has done so far this season. If we were picking all NBA teams based on what we have seen so far Wade would be on it. I hate people who play the what if game. Its bull. Kobe could get hurt. Paul could get hurt. Lebron could get hurt. Whats your point? Everyone gets hurt...its pro sports. He is 100% now and looking amazing... and that is what matters...

Jonathan2323
11-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Wade >Kobe so far this year.

Hawkeye15
11-22-2008, 08:29 PM
i think t-mac will make at least the 2nd team

I don't. Either Wade, Kobe, or Paul will not make first team. That leaves one spot for Joe Johnson, Ray Allen, Allen Iverson, Billups, Vince Carter, Devin Harris, Deron Williams, Brandon Roy, Tony Parker, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Kevin Martin, to name a few. And McGrady sucks so far this year. He has a lot of competition to beat out.

Pacers08Champs
11-22-2008, 08:32 PM
No Love For Granger??

Hawkeye15
11-22-2008, 08:35 PM
No Love For Granger??

He will have to wait his turn. Down the line, he will slip into the top 3 all NBA teams, but it is too early. I wouldn't be opposed to him making one of the teams though, he is one of my favorite players, and very underrated. But this is the first year he is the man.

cmellofan15
11-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Granger will eventually make it IMO. He's not well known yet, and he isn't playing SUPERB. He is playing good though.

nastylikedwade
11-22-2008, 11:13 PM

wade has been a player not known to put up big numbers for his team to win. He does all those little things that don't show up on the stats data. Wade makes better decision with the ball than Kobe, notwithstanding his turnovers. We all know Kobe can score, but can he distribute the ball better than wade. I don't think so.

nastylikedwade
11-22-2008, 11:23 PM
lmfao at you. Kobe plays 33 minutes compared to Wades 36 minutes a game. Wade is averaging 4 more points, 4 more assist, 1 more steal and , 2 more blocks. DO YOU THINK THAT KOBE WILL GET ALL THAT IN 3 MORE MINUTES. Its nice that you know ur player stats but u didnt compare them to wades obviously or u just hoped sombody wouldnt. Next time research both players before u make bold statements like that.

Good point, it amazes me that some people just decide to post comments on this forum without having an inkling of what they are talking about. Wade averages 19.8 attempts of shots a game to 19.6 attempts for kobe. wade makes 49 % of his shot, while Kobe makes 46 % of his. So i think its foolhardy for some to say that Wade is shooting more than Kobe.

rhino17
11-22-2008, 11:27 PM
I think tonight proved

YAO>>>>>>Dwight

rosesbulls
11-23-2008, 12:59 AM

Wade is Miame unconditional ball handler and has a terrible apto ratio sense he has the 2nd most topg so dont use his assists as a reason he is better. But i still agree with the rest of the argument that wade is better then kobe so far this season and probably all season. This is probably going to be 1 of 2 toss ups and the bigger of the 2 of who is on 1st team.

Paul duh
Wade/ Kobe
Lebron DUH
bosh/ Amar'e
Howard

daleja424
11-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Wade is Miame unconditional ball handler and has a terrible apto ratio sense he has the 2nd most topg so dont use his assists as a reason he is better. But i still agree with the rest of the argument that wade is better then kobe so far this season and probably all season. This is probably going to be 1 of 2 toss ups and the bigger of the 2 of who is on 1st team.

Paul duh
Wade/ Kobe
Lebron DUH
bosh/ Amar'e
Howard

TOs are the most over rated stat. Who the heck cares that wade average 1 TO more then Kobe per game? He still has a higher assist/TO ratio... and really the heat have not lost a game all year where a single extra possession would have won the game for them...

Jonathan2323
11-23-2008, 01:04 AM
Wade score another 38 points tonight MVP! MVP! MVP!

JMan17
11-23-2008, 01:08 AM
First Team:
PG: Chris Paul
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lebron James
PF: Tim Duncan

right now Wade is currently leading in stats. but i got a feeling that his stats will go down whether it's him having to take it easy because of trying to avoid injury, or if he does get injured. But also Kobe is playing under 33 min and is still avg 25 points.

But then again this is still the beginning of the season and i think this should be discussed somewhere near or during the all star break.

daleja424
11-23-2008, 01:21 AM
First Team:
PG: Chris Paul
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lebron James
PF: Tim Duncan

right now Wade is currently leading in stats. but i got a feeling that his stats will go down whether it's him having to take it easy because of trying to avoid injury, or if he does get injured. But also Kobe is playing under 33 min and is still avg 25 points.

But then again this is still the beginning of the season and i think this should be discussed somewhere near or during the all star break.

wade averages 37.1 points per 48 compared to 35 for kobe. It doesnt matter if kobe is playing 3 fewer minutes per game. Kobe is shooting just as much as wade but at 5% worse shooting percentage...

JMan17
11-23-2008, 01:23 AM
wade averages 37.1 points per 48 compared to 35 for kobe. It doesnt matter if kobe is playing 3 fewer minutes per game. Kobe is shooting just as much as wade but at 5% worse shooting percentage...

way to ignore the other part of the post :pity:

daleja424
11-23-2008, 01:31 AM
you mean the part where you, like everyone else, based your argument against wade on the fact that he, like any other professional athlete, COULD get hurt?

..why or why would I ignore such a dumb statement?

... you are honestly saying that wade cant be on the nba team this year bc he was hurt last year basically. Thats ********!

oshea225
11-23-2008, 01:37 AM
1st team:
paul or kobe
wade
lebron
bosh
dwight

JMan17
11-23-2008, 01:56 AM
you mean the part where you, like everyone else, based your argument against wade on the fact that he, like any other professional athlete, COULD get hurt?

..why or why would I ignore such a dumb statement?

... you are honestly saying that wade cant be on the nba team this year bc he was hurt last year basically. Thats ********!

how about the part where i said it's early to make assumptions like all team nba or whatever award. it's been like what? 12 games?

and how is it a dumb statement? do you have any idea how many players have got hurt the way Wade is playing? It's not like I'm saying he will get injured because he is injury. no, it's because the way he's playing. If he wants to maintain his stats but also at the same time avoid major injury like he did a bunch of times.

Vince Carter use to play a similer way to Wade, but look what happened?

daleja424
11-23-2008, 02:01 AM
how about the part where i said it's early to make assumptions like all team nba or whatever award. it's been like what? 12 games?

and how is it a dumb statement? do you have any idea how many players have got hurt the way Wade is playing? It's not like I'm saying he will get injured because he is injury. no, it's because the way he's playing. If he wants to maintain his stats but also at the same time avoid major injury like he did a bunch of times.

Vince Carter use to play a similer way to Wade, but look what happened?

The guy has had one major injury...the same one kobe had several years ago (a seperated shoulder). I think people dont really know much about wade...they just assume he must get hurt a lot falling to the floor or something... but its not like that at all

JMan17
11-23-2008, 02:06 AM
The guy has had one major injury...the same one kobe had several years ago (a seperated shoulder). I think people dont really know much about wade...they just assume he must get hurt a lot falling to the floor or something... but its not like that at all

and unlike wade, kobe actually plays hurt. (note the pinky and the knee injury. it seems many people forgot about that as well.)

and he does fall on the floor alot though. notice the ad lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzvFAcbS0RE

he falls 7, but gets up 8. but right now, he can only get back up so much.

So he is gonna have to sacrifice some of the driving just like any other player, (VC, MJ, kobe, etc.) and shoot alot more. Other wise, it could lead into a torn ACL.

J$mo0th_3o5
11-23-2008, 02:46 AM
C.Paul
D.Wade
L.James
C.Bosh
D.Howard

dre1990
11-23-2008, 04:52 PM
if D.Wades making the 1st team KB aint the gaurd thats going to fall to 2nd team. it will be cp3 so yall who are saying Dwayne is gettin 1st team then CP aint

HiphopRelated
11-23-2008, 05:18 PM
and unlike wade, kobe actually plays hurt. (note the pinky and the knee injury. it seems many people forgot about that as well.)

so 51 games on a bum knee isn't playing hurt??

codes238
11-24-2008, 09:16 AM
basically howard will egt center just cause theres no real competition... you have to give one forward spot to lebron... basically the argument comes to 2 guards spots between wade, chris paul and kobe... and 1 forward spot between bosh and duncan... right now theres no right or worng answer, all these guys are worthy

SouljahPhil...
11-24-2008, 09:33 AM

Then where is the heat now??? your crazy if you think kobe won't be in the first team...no way that happens especially if the lakers end up with the best record..If wade make the first team paul will drop to the second team...

SouljahPhil...
11-24-2008, 09:41 AM
and also its too early to tell....

_Supreme_
11-24-2008, 10:03 AM
and also its too early to tell....

Exactly

However right now Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade have unquestionably been better than Kobe Bryant.

You can argue about that all day, but at the moment it's the cold, hard reality whether anyone likes it or not.

bostncelts34
11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
howard
bosh
james
wade
paul

amare
duncan
pierce
kobe
billups

Biedrins/Yao
boozer/kg
melo
joe johnson
williams

SouljahPhil...
11-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Exactly

However right now Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade have unquestionably been better than Kobe Bryant.

You can argue about that all day, but at the moment it's the cold, hard reality whether anyone likes it or not.

I don't care about today as long as we have the best record after the season..Kobe will still be all nba 1st team...Also I just want kobe to avoid tough shots...We don't need him to be the best as long as he stay consistent and avoid forcing the issue...We are stacked...Its better that way so he will not be exhausted come playoff time...

Macedonian
11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
1st. Team
C: Dwight Howard... 20.6 pts ; 13.5 reb ; 3.9 blk
PF: Chris Bosh... 26.7 pts ; 10.5 reb ; 53.8 FG%
SF: LeBron James... 29.1 pts ; 7.8 reb ; 7.0 ast
SG: Dwayne Wade... 28.9 pts ; 7.9 ast ; 2.4 stl
PG: Chris Paul... 21.1 pts ; 11.8 ast ; 3.1 stl

2nd. team
C: Andris Biedrins... 16.8 pts ; 13.5 reb ; 55.1 FG%
PF: Tim Duncan... 22.4 pts ; 10.0 reb ; 54.7 FG%
SF: Carmelo Anthony... 19.8 pts ; 8.7 reb ; 4.5 ast
SG: Joe Johnson... 24.0 pts ; 4.9 reb ; 5.2 ast
PG: Jose Calderon... 14.2 pts ; 9.4 ast ; 100 FT%

Sorry Lakers' fans, but Kobe has pretty poor stats so far to be included in these lists... 4.9 reb, 3.9 ast, 46.4 FG%, 82.7 FT%, 0.9 3pt, 0.8 blk... Nothing spectacular!