PDA

View Full Version : Mike Komisarek Out

Hockeyras
11-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Mike Komisarek is expected to be sidelined for another month.

Komisarek has already missed four games with what is believed to be a dislocated shoulder. He initially suffered the injury during a fight with Boston's Milan Lucic during Thursday's game

:clap:

The Intimidator
11-21-2008, 05:43 PM
GOOD! I can't stand Komisarek. Good riddance to him.

abourne13
11-21-2008, 06:26 PM
:worthy: :dance: :jumpy: :clap:

captaintek33
11-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Are we really applauding an injury? I know it's not a serious injury, and the guy is a tool, but......are we really applauding an injury? Think, for a second, about how we'd feel about posts in the Canadiens forum applauding the injuries to Sturm or Ferrence? We would be ripping those posters, and calling them every name in the book!

We are Bruins fans! We should expect more from ourselves... I'm actually kind of embarrassed...

Shaiza
11-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Are we really applauding an injury? I know it's not a serious injury, and the guy is a tool, but......are we really applauding an injury? Think, for a second, about how we'd feel about posts in the Canadiens forum applauding the injuries to Sturm or Ferrence? We would be ripping those posters, and calling them every name in the book!

We are Bruins fans! We should expect more from ourselves... I'm actually kind of embarrassed...

I understand where you are coming from. Now Lucic already said that he never intended to hurt him that badly. It wasn't exactly an apology, but he sent his concerns. However, Komisarek asked for it ever since the playoff series. Running his motor mouth in front of a rookie...and other things. I don't applaude this, but I'd rather say...he was asking for it...big time.

Don't be embarrassed.

The Intimidator
11-23-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah, Komisarek had this coming...

Hockeyras
11-23-2008, 11:36 PM
LOL...I'll chear anyday when a player who plays like that POS gets hurt...You do not play hockey like he does. You either drop your gloves or shut up and play. I'm sick of his little **** and I'm sick of Montreal fans after they booed the Star Spangled Banner in the Playoffs...Montreal is the team I hate most in the NHL and I hope we keep beating the snot out of them. Rip on me all you want but Komisarek had this injury coming his way

captaintek33
11-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Hate the team all you want. Hate the players all you want. But saying that a player 'had an injury coming', and cheering when it happens, crosses the line of being a fan into the realm of idiocy, imho...

abourne13
11-24-2008, 12:28 AM
It was a true fight. This wasn't something that two enforcers did in agreement to rally the troops. This was something that has become out of control over the past 7 months or so. These two guys have a rivalry and a history on top of the already impressive rivalry that the two teams have. This was finally a true fight that everyone has been begging to see. Yes, my above post was a bunch of 'smiley faces' but I mostly made that out of boredom. Am I happy that he is injured? Personally no. I don't want players to be injured. But the reasons why he became injured was all his doings. He took it into his own hands. It was Man vs. Man in an honest fight. Lucic won the on ice matchup, and in turn hurt him for a longer period of time. I applaud the overall meaning of what happened and I 'tap dance' not on the injured body of Komisarek, but instead 'dance for joy' in knowing that Lucic sent a message and either ended this feud or bumped it up another notch.

captaintek33
11-24-2008, 01:54 AM
See. That makes sense, and I agree with you. Well said...