PDA

View Full Version : Does Washington or Houston have more problems with injuries?

mrblisterdundee
11-21-2008, 03:14 PM
The Wizards regularly lose any combination of their big three throughout the season. Gilbert Arenas is out indefinitely (but all the time). You never know when Butler's going to mess something up. Atawn is pretty dependable, but still manages some injuries every season. Also, they earn some points for Etan's open heart surgury. It would seem that Washington's injuries are more impressive, because they are happening to younger players.
Houston only has trouble with their top two player, who I would say equal Washington's top three players. Tracy McGrady doesn't go out of action for as long as Arenas, but he goes out more often. Yao is always one wrong step away from injuring his enormous frame. There's really know possibility of him ever staying healthy at his size. Also, Artest oficially joined the club, albiet off of a minor injury. Houston's injuries definitely predominate around their older players. Good thing they have a young core to build around once they realize total failure in trying to win a championship.

So which team do you think has more overall trouble with injuries?

DrDEADalready
11-21-2008, 03:19 PM
i think pretty much every team this year is having a hard time with injuries. like the Jazz. Spurs. rockets. Wiz. hopefully. it won't be a injury fest later in the season. and get it all out now.

Gilbert>TheRest
11-21-2008, 06:36 PM
wizards its not even close

Lakers4ItAll
11-21-2008, 06:37 PM
They both are screwed

superkegger
11-21-2008, 06:44 PM
both have pretty bad luck. though I think the wizards injuries have hampered them more...

Lakers4ItAll
11-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Injuries or not HOU still wouldnt get out of the 1st rnd with TMac

mrblisterdundee
11-21-2008, 07:00 PM
i think pretty much every team this year is having a hard time with injuries. like the Jazz. Spurs. rockets. Wiz. hopefully. it won't be a injury fest later in the season. and get it all out now.

That is true; however, I picked these two teams because in their current construction they always have problems.

Yogi
11-21-2008, 07:17 PM
The Wizards injuries make me sad. :cry:

KB24PG16
11-23-2008, 12:22 AM
wizards by far

lakers4sho
11-23-2008, 12:27 AM

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Rockets can be really good when fully healthy.

Especially that the Spurs are struggling right now, the only teams I can see giving them ultimate trouble in a 7 game series are the Lakers and Jazz.

ink
11-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Washington.

DreamShaker
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
That's a pretty ignorant statement. Rockets can be really good when fully healthy.

Especially that the Spurs are struggling right now, the only teams I can see giving them ultimate trouble in a 7 game series are the Lakers and Jazz.

:clap:

ARMIN12NBA
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM

I'm not sure muh man. Right now, McGrady is shooting 41% from the field and Artest is shooting 35% from the field. That won't get it done come playoff time..

blaze9606
11-23-2008, 08:01 PM
When both teams are fully healthy, the Rockets are a better team. So the Rockets have way more to lose than the Wizards. They also have more depth this year too but my vote still goes to the Rockets

goku
11-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure muh man. Right now, McGrady is shooting 41% from the field and Artest is shooting 35% from the field. That won't get it done come playoff time..

they fg% will be up then its only november 23rd the playoffs dont start tomorrow they are finally playing threw yao much more which are giving them open shots

t-mac1nukka
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM

i guess you just ignored the whole part where he said when healthy huh

astrosmaniac
11-23-2008, 08:24 PM
see this is what gives laker fans a bad name

thank you for being an intelligent lakers fan