PDA

View Full Version : Bulls, Suns and Cavs

Raps08-09 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:41 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2166~2167~1981~3032~2419&teams=5~4~21~21~4&te=3207:5-3030&cash=

Bulls get: Boris Diaw, Andre Varajao, 1rst round pick or 2nd round picks
Suns get: Tyrus Thomas and Kirk Hinrich
Cavs get: Leandro Barbosa, Aaron Gray
Line-ups

Suns:
C- Shaq, Lopez
PF- Amar'e, Thomas
SF- Barnes, Hill
SG- Bell, Hinrich
PG- Nash, Dragic

Bulls:
C- Gooden, Noah
PF- Diaw, Simmons
SF- Deng, Nocioni
SG- Gordon, Thabo
PG- Rose, Hughes

Cavs:
C- Z, Gray
PF- Wallace, Hickson
SF- James, Szczerbiak
SG- West, Barbosa, Pavlovic
PG- Williams, Gibson

I would say pretty much even
Half of players traded were or still are on trade block and would better off to another team

Draco
11-21-2008, 02:00 AM
The last thing the Bulls need is another small forward unless it's a superstar. I don't think the return on this trade would interest the Bull's. The best part about this trade from the Bull's end is the salary dump from Varajao's contract. The draft picks figure to be mediocre.

STAT1
11-21-2008, 03:06 AM
im torn between it as a suns fan. On one hand we relieve a lot of salary with diaw and barbs, but on the other hand i dont think our bench would be any stronger after the trade.

Raps08-09 Champ
11-21-2008, 09:47 AM
The last thing the Bulls need is another small forward unless it's a superstar. I don't think the return on this trade would interest the Bull's. The best part about this trade from the Bull's end is the salary dump from Varajao's contract. The draft picks figure to be mediocre.

Ya but its better than keeping hinrich cuz hinrich is playing like 25 mins and being paid like 10 mil to stil on the bench

Raps08-09 Champ
11-21-2008, 09:50 AM
im torn between it as a suns fan. On one hand we relieve a lot of salary with diaw and barbs, but on the other hand i dont think our bench would be any stronger after the trade.

Im not gonna lie

I tried to make this trade cuz i like the suns and i tried to make it a little biased to the suns

You get Hinrich to replace barbosa and hinrich can pass the ball, shoot the ball and can play pg if nash is injured or on rest
I remember the suns wanting hinrich before

And i know Tyrus might not help but he has the potential to be a star,all you need is to give him 30 mpg and he could average close to 15ppg and 10rpg
He suits the suns offence to play SF and PF better than Diaw

STAT1
11-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Im not gonna lie

I tried to make this trade cuz i like the suns and i tried to make it a little biased to the suns

You get Hinrich to replace barbosa and hinrich can pass the ball, shoot the ball and can play pg if nash is injured or on rest
I remember the suns wanting hinrich before

And i know Tyrus might not help but he has the potential to be a star,all you need is to give him 30 mpg and he could average close to 15ppg and 10rpg
He suits the suns offence to play SF and PF better than Diaw

I like hinrich better than Barbs.Diaw is more versatile and a better player than tyrus. thomas is just more athletic. I dont know but it seems like tyrus has attitude problems.

Raps08-09 Champ
11-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I like hinrich better than Barbs.Diaw is more versatile and a better player than tyrus. thomas is just more athletic. I dont know but it seems like tyrus has attitude problems.

Only cuz he doesnt like bulls coaching