PDA

View Full Version : Who am I? (NBA)

Oompa Loompa
11-20-2008, 09:39 PM
A lot of people do not understand what players are like today, and I will help. I will describe a person and you must answer. When you answer, you must also state another who am i? They must be present players.

I'll start

I am tall and a rapper. I diss Kobe all the time, but recently I want to go back to L.A.

Who am I?

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Shaq. too easy. and its a little early for you to start threads.

I'm black, really short, overrated, yell all the time, and my team might be good this year.

unwantedplayer
11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Shaq. too easy. and its a little early for you to start threads.

I'm black, really short, overrated, yell all the time, and my team might be good this year.

Nate Robinson

I went undrafted and play for the Warriors. I recently scored 37 pts.

sacgiants1213
11-20-2008, 09:50 PM
Nate Robinson

I went undrafted and play for the Warriors. I recently scored 37 pts.

anthony morrow

i am from a very small school. I may have the ugliest shot in the nba, but it goes in. i lead the nba in ft made per game last year and signed a 5 year extension to stay with the team that drafted me.

who am i?

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 09:52 PM
anthony morrow

im black, tall, from LSU, shoot to many jump shots, and need to be traded so i can sit the bench somewhere else

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:01 PM
anthony morrow

im black, tall, from LSU, shoot to many jump shots, and need to be traded so i can sit the bench somewhere else

tyrus thomas?

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:06 PM
tyrus thomas?

thats right
heres a tougher one...2 answers
i was on the same team as deron williams in college, and in the pros

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:09 PM
i need to get my posts up so ill keep going...
i look like im 75 and alot of people think im injury prone

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:10 PM
i like white women and shaq doesnt like me
sory that was a low blow

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
i dont believe in shark attacks

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
i have more injuries than joints

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM
i like white women and shaq doesnt like me
sory that was a low blow

All black guys like white women..... Kobe

IBleedPurple
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM
i have more injuries than joints

Waldo, Carmen San Diego.......or Kenyon Martin, Chucky Atkins, Shaun Marion

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:14 PM
ok last one, maybe.
they say not to swim with sharks, but im faster than sharks so its not a big deal
whats the first thing to come to mind when u hear mj...me
hint:youtube commercial about vitamin water xxx or something like that and hes a white pg

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:14 PM
thats right
heres a tougher one...2 answers
i was on the same team as deron williams in college, and in the pros

Dee Brown is one.

I was drafted in the second round, sixers shunned me, and i helped turn derons team around.

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Waldo, Carmen San Diego.......or Kenyon Martin, Chucky Atkins, Shaun Marion

nah, someone on shaun marions team tho...this is also from a comercial

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
ok last one, maybe.
they say not to swim with sharks, but im faster than sharks so its not a big deal
whats the first thing to come to mind when u hear mj...me
hint:youtube commercial about vitamin water xxx or something like that and hes a white pg

Steve Nash.... funny

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
nah, someone on shaun marions team tho...this is also from a comercial

Wade..... I'm spending too much time in this thread.

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Dee Brown is one.

I was drafted in the second round, sixers shunned me, and i helped turn derons team around.

il take a shot in the dark and say boozer but i have no idea realy

Hawkeye15
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
il take a shot in the dark and say boozer but i have no idea realy

Luther Head was the 3rd btw. Who in the NBA came from Iowa?

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:20 PM
sice im getting a few answers il try some more...

i use heat to lite my weed

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Luther Head was the 3rd btw. Who in the NBA came from Iowa?
head didnt play on derons team in the pros if ur refering to my erlyer post...that was roger powell and dee brown

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:21 PM
sice im getting a few answers il try some more...

i use heat to lite my weed

Chalmers?

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Chalmers?

i was thinkin beasly from that one insident, was chalmers there too?

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:24 PM

i thought it was chalmers kicked out of the rookie meeting thing.

not 100% sure.

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:26 PM

not 100% sure.

2 players got in tourble, dont remember who, and it was later said that beasly was there too

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:28 PM
2 players got in tourble, dont remember who, and it was later said that beasly was there too

Darrell Arthur and Chalmers.

http://ballhype.com/story/kus_chalmers_arthur_booted_from_nba_program_after/

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:32 PM
im from china and my name isnt yi or yao

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:34 PM
im one ugly dude and my father was a famous tennis player...not to mention im not very good at wat i do

unwantedplayer
11-20-2008, 10:34 PM
im from china and my name isnt yi or yao

sun yue

I think I'm the best player ever. I was recently called the 3rd or 4th best player today.

im one ugly dude and my father was a famous tennis player...not to mention im not very good at wat i do

noah

sacgiants1213
11-20-2008, 10:35 PM
sun yue

i'm nicknamed the 'one man fast break' and i stole the MIP from kevin martin (which i regret).

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Joakim Noah

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:37 PM
im watchin the steelers game cant find nething else to do...

if i wasnt playing basketball, id be a bum...o wait thats half the nba.jp
i probly coulda made to the nba but i play football instead and,
I LOVE ME SOME ME!!

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
sun yue

I think I'm the best player ever. I was recently called the 3rd or 4th best player today.

noah

paul pierce maybe?

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Paul Pierce is the answer somewhere

S.J.Basketball
11-20-2008, 10:40 PM

Joakim Noah! He's a transexual man...

I yell like a mad man and I'm skinny but I'm tough. I play with one and half other all-stars. The other one is HALF an all-star because he fakes injuries and cries like a woman. I also cheat on my taxes. No one knows that yet though. I pick my nose and never use tissues. I wish I could be Bill Russel. I also take a bunch of outside shots and hardly ever get in the mix in the lane. I'm super dark too. What else....Marbury ruined his career because he was jealous of me and I handed Sam Cassell his 1st championship.

unwantedplayer
yea it was the answer to mine. messed up my post.

reemy
sun yue

paul peirce

I play on the timberwolves and i have a fro that never grows or gets cut

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:41 PM

I yell like a mad man and I'm skinny but I'm tough. I play with one and half other all-stars. The other one is HALF an all-star because he fakes injuries and cries like a woman. I also cheat on my taxes. No one knows that yet though. I pick my nose and never use tissues. I wish I could be Bill Russel. I also take a bunch of outside shots and hardly ever get in the mix in the lane. I'm super dark too. What else....Marbury ruined his career because he was jealous of me and I handed Sam Cassell his 1st championship.

garnett.

and youre awesome

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:42 PM

kevin garnett

the half is paul pierce lol...he nevr shoulda came back in that game, it made him look like even more of a puss

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:44 PM
i have my own shoes, but the store that sells them closed...and the logo is tatooed on side of my head which looks rediculous. i get money i dont deserve cuz i dont even play, but even if i did id still be geting paid like a star which im not.

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 10:46 PM
i have my own shoes, but the store that sells them closed...and the logo is tatooed on side of my head which looks rediculous. i get money i dont deserve cuz i dont even play, but even if i did id still be geting paid like a star which im not.

Starbury

that's right, still call him that.

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 10:59 PM
1)im a french rapper
2)i want kobe to tell me how my *** tastes
3)ive never been on team where i dont cause problems and now im in NY
4)i dont play nemore, i last played for the bulls, i was a tub of lard and had a sweet tooth
5)i couldnt even bench 185 coming into the pros but still got rookie of the year

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:10 PM
1)im a french rapper
2)i want kobe to tell me how my *** tastes
3)ive never been on team where i dont cause problems and now im in NY
4)i dont play nemore, i last played for the bulls, i was a tub of lard and had a sweet tooth
5)i couldnt even bench 185 coming into the pros but still got rookie of the year

1Tony parker
2Shaquille O'Neal
3Stephen Marbury?
4Dennis Rodman?
5Kevin Durant?

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:12 PM
I am one of the best centers in nba history, i won 4 titles so far with the heat and lakers and im going to win 1 more in phoenix this year

fins08
11-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Beasley don't do weed. Chalmers does.

not 100% sure.
It was

Beasley wouldn't snitch. He wasn't there, trust me. Beasley wasn't there. Chalmers and Arthur was.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:18 PM

It was

Beasley wouldn't snitch. He wasn't there, trust me. Beasley wasn't there. Chalmers and Arthur was.

lol who are you like beasleys agent

Beasley could have been in that room and could have done weed
He is immature enough to do it

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 11:21 PM
1Tony parker
2Shaquille O'Neal
3Stephen Marbury?
4Dennis Rodman?
5Kevin Durant?

u got 3 of ...unless tony is a rapper but i was going with thabo sefolosha(youtube him rapping) and not rodman

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 11:22 PM
il just give it to you...michael sweetney...boy was huge

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:24 PM
u got 3 of ...unless tony is a rapper but i was going with thabo sefolosha(youtube him rapping) and not rodman

Tony Parker has an album out in french

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:26 PM
il just give it to you...michael sweetney...boy was huge

I was thinking of the 90's

Raps18-19 Champ
I am one of the best centers in nba history, i won 4 titles so far with the heat and lakers and im going to win 1 more in phoenix this year

MyCousinVinny
Tony Parker has an album out in french

him and sef should battle..lol

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 11:29 PM

It was

http://sportsbybrooks.com/michael-beasley-just-spent-50000-on-marijuana-19986

ur rite, i probly just made that all up...

ARMIN12NBA
11-20-2008, 11:30 PM

It was

The Big Lead:

"According to police, the mystery man locked himself in the bathroom, repeatedly flushed the toilet, and refused to open the door."

This could possibly be Michael Beasley.

KansasCity.com:

The initial ESPN report said that former Kansas State player and No. 2 overall pick Michael Beasley was in the room.

Beasley was there. They just weren't sure if he was smoking the weed.

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 11:35 PM
i post on this thread without backing up my info, some have said i should be beaslys agent, my post on this page was rong..who am i? jp fins08

Testaverde16
11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah.... all nba players have smoked weed so who cares.

I was once drafted by the knicks in the second round. I'm crazy tall, and I dont even know if ive ever played in the NBA....

any takers?

unwantedplayer
11-22-2008, 11:26 PM

I was once drafted by the knicks in the second round. I'm crazy tall, and I dont even know if ive ever played in the NBA....

any takers?

no idea

I am tall and the future of the NY Knicks.

GunFactor187
11-22-2008, 11:38 PM
I am tall guy who innovated my position that i play to a level like nobody has ever seen, i can soar the skies and touch the moon on my tip-toes. Although I crash and burn a lot, I still be an impact player when I'm out on the court. I've got great players that are built around me. One of these guys though crashes and burns just as much as I do, if not more. My team just somehow can't get over the hump these past few years also.

Who am I?

sacgiants1213
11-22-2008, 11:40 PM
I am tall guy who innovated my position that i play to a level like nobody has ever seen, i can soar the skies and touch the moon on my tip-toes. Although I crash and burn a lot, I still be an impact player when I'm out on the court. I've got great players that are built around me. One of these guys though crashes and burns just as much as I do, if not more. My team just somehow can't get over the hump these past few years also.

Who am I?

YAO

i am known for flashy passes and shooting stupid fast break 3's. i was traded for mike bibby and i recently retired...who am i?

ttam68
11-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Jason Williams

I was a star my first few years in the league, so much so that I was traded for a superstar in his prime. Since then, my career has plummeted and I will likely ride the bench for a few more years before retiring.

daleja424
11-23-2008, 12:11 AM
I have a tough one....

Im the best player in the nba...

(if you said Lebron, Paul, or Kobe...ur Wrong)
(I was looking for D-Wade as the answer)

:D

unwantedplayer
11-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Jason Williams

I was a star my first few years in the league, so much so that I was traded for a superstar in his prime. Since then, my career has plummeted and I will likely ride the bench for a few more years before retiring.

Marbury?

I am a SG and I am injury prone, as well as my teammates. I played 68 games last year and I am 6-8.

jrice9
11-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Marbury?
Thats what I would have said,
anyway, I am a son of a great New York Knick player who played in the 90's and was a great big man. I am a ****** *** player thoough

cmellofan15
11-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Marbury?

I am a SG and I am injury prone, as well as my teammates. I played 68 games last year and I am 6-8.

Tracy McGrady!?!

Raps18-19 Champ
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
I have a tough one....

Im the best player in the nba...

(if you said Lebron, Paul, or Kobe...ur Wrong)
(I was looking for D-Wade as the answer)

:D

Lol in every thread you always seem to mention wade as the best player

unwantedplayer
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Tracy McGrady!?!

Yea, its T-Mac

I am 7 ft and a dissapointment 1st pick. I start at SF because PF and C are taken up by two star players.

Durant is hype
11-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Easy one,Andrea Bargnani

pmmr2113
11-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Jason Williams

that's stevie franchise!

unwantedplayer
11-23-2008, 10:55 PM
I have a blog and recently got "Change We Believe In" tattoed on my fingers.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Im a future Hall of famer
Im one of the best players to ever play
I am the only active player to be one the top 50 greatest players
I have 4 titles from 2 other teams and I am for SURE going to win 1 more with my current team

Kyben36
11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
^ Im guesing Shaq.

2 Answers

I love to complain about my team. I just cant win a title by myself. I love it when peple call me the best in the League but I just cant do it by myself. even if I can score 40 on any given Night, I love complaining and treatening to leave my team if I cant get more Help. My team also made a very good trade for a 20 PPG player and gave up nearly nothing for him.

ttam68
11-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Thats what I would have said,
anyway, I am a son of a great New York Knick player who played in the 90's and was a great big man. I am a ****** *** player thoough

That's Ewing Jr. Mine was Stevie Franchise.

^^He's clearly baiting for Kobe.

Raptors27
11-23-2008, 11:30 PM
^^Kobe and/or Wade.

I won MVP but no one seemed to notice..

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-24-2008, 12:06 AM
I have a blog and recently got "Change We Believe In" tattoed on my fingers.

Agent 0

I was the #1 pick in the greteast draft of all-time.

Who am I?

codes238
11-24-2008, 09:32 AM
i was a phenom out of high school and everyone loved me until they realized i was a lonely basketball-obsessed loser... since i broke up a dynasty and got sued for raping a white girl ive been working hard to improve my image... now i smile whenever the cameras on me, throw my arms around teammates for no reason and pretend to be their friend and i also got a public relations person to write me super corny jokes and replies to reporters so they can see my "human side"... sometimes i even bring my daughters to interviews so people will think im a real human being instead of a complete poo-stain! oh yea im also really good at basketball and chinese people idolize me...

mrblisterdundee
11-25-2008, 05:13 PM
i was a phenom out of high school and everyone loved me until they realized i was a lonely basketball-obsessed loser... since i broke up a dynasty and got sued for raping a white girl ive been working hard to improve my image... now i smile whenever the cameras on me, throw my arms around teammates for no reason and pretend to be their friend and i also got a public relations person to write me super corny jokes and replies to reporters so they can see my "human side"... sometimes i even bring my daughters to interviews so people will think im a real human being instead of a complete poo-stain! oh yea im also really good at basketball and chinese people idolize me...

Kobe Bryant

Me and "The Glove" went all the way to the finals. I have my own brand of condoms. I'm a man whore not named Magic Johnson.

Vegasguy80
11-25-2008, 05:39 PM

That's probably the most ignorant thing I have read on this board yet. You mean to tell me the Raptors wouldn't want him? Come on now. Stop ruining things!

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I grow a beard cause i think it looks good. but really it just looks like Shaved pubes glued on my face? who am I?

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I grow a beard cause i think it looks good. but really it just looks like Shaved pubes glued on my face? who am I?

Gasol

People who have no basketball knowledge like to call me the best, Even though I don't play lock down defense, can't shoot free throws and can only drive to the hoop cause my shot is poor that's why I consider Kobe the best in the world cause he does everything well, I am a freak of nature, I could have gotten a job in a circus, I look like Im 40 years old and I wish I was like Mike, I even took his number. I am one of the most hyped players in NBA history, my game has no swagger. I am also David Sterns baby. who am I?

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I cried like a little ***** when I Injured my shoulder I can't be great without the help of Stern and The Refs, In fact they are the once who carried me to the Finals and helped me win a ring, I love to gamble on defense just to stack up my stats on steals and I like to block guys from the blind side. I have such a winning will that I carried my team to a 15-67 record. Who am I?

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Haha. glad somebody got it right. dont you agree?

pete_one
11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
king james and flash

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I look like a lizard My hair looks horrible, I play no defense what's so ever, I play in a city that isn't even part of the United States, I am not a franchise player, I'm more of a second fiddle. I can't even start a game in All-star Weekends cause Im a poor version of KG so I have to beg and post stupid videos of myself on youtube so people can actually vote for me, but it still doesn't work. Who Am I?

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I cried like a little ***** when I Injured my shoulder I can't be great without the help of Stern and The Refs, In fact they are the once who carried me to the Finals and helped me win a ring, I love to gamble on defense just to stack up my stats on steals and I like to block guys from the blind side. I have such a winning will that I carried my team to a 15-67 record. Who am I?

wow seriously??
:pity:

he wasn't even 100% I bet Kobe would have done much better...:rolleyes:
at least when his team is sucking he doesn't go crying like a little *****
and cause all that little drama **** kobe did

So you wouldn't cry when you dislocate your shoulder?
you would cry even more

and I don't wanna get into an argument and **** about the other
dumb **** you said

DrDEADalready
11-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Sounds like bosh?

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Sounds like bosh?

U got it.

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I think that I just pissed off Wade's mistress!!!

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
I think that I just pissed off Wade's mistress!!!

:sigh:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

:cool:

G-Funk
11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
delete

MTar786
11-25-2008, 06:43 PM
i wear the number 0 because thats how many games i plan on playing during the regular season.. i only like to play during the playoffs cuz im lazy n like faking and making my injuries seem more serious than they are.. i hardly played last year 2. only towards the end of the season so i could sign another big contract.. i blog all the time cuz i only know how to talk instead of play now days. my team seems to suck more when i play anyway.. oh ya.. i almost forgot.. since my team sucks again this year i probably wont be coming back this season..

scarfire
11-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Sounds like Gilbert Arenas

MTar786
11-25-2008, 06:55 PM
yup

MTar786
11-25-2008, 07:01 PM
i played for the celtics twice, the hawks once and the heat.. i won a championship with them by being fat and shooting threes at a terrible rate. i blamed kobes 81 point game on the raptors for their lack of defense.. funny and ironic at the same time cuz i had no defense thru out my career. i said i would closeline a guy if he was scoring like that.. but i forgot in order to do that id have to guard the guy so nevermind that.. takes too much effort.. oh i used to be the chairman of the paul pierce fanclub wen i played with him.. but i ended up resigning out of loneliness.. now im fatter than i used to be and im a bench warmer for memphis

Cavs_Fan24
11-25-2008, 07:04 PM
^ahaahah Antoine Walker:laugh2:

madiaz3
Dee Brown is one.

was this korver?

oshea225
i played for the celtics twice, the hawks once and the heat.. i won a championship with them by being fat and shooting threes at a terrible rate. i blamed kobes 81 point game on the raptors for their lack of defense.. funny and ironic at the same time cuz i had no defense thru out my career. i said i would closeline a guy if he was scoring like that.. but i forgot in order to do that id have to guard the guy so nevermind that.. takes too much effort.. oh i used to be the chairman of the paul pierce fanclub wen i played with him.. but i ended up resigning out of loneliness.. now im fatter than i used to be and im a bench warmer for memphis

antoine turtlehead walker

Nexus

Antoine Walker

I'm a 22 year old point guard that management has placed faith in to carry the torch at the position. Therefore, even though I'm a "hot rod" I have to sit on the bench for now. But it's no matter, the starting point guard's contract is only good until 2010 and he's not really a point guard anyway.

MTar786
11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
luke ridnour starts over me.. how ******** is my coach? who am i

MTar786
11-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Antoine Walker

I'm a 22 year old point guard that management has placed faith in to carry the torch at the position. Therefore, even though I'm a "hot rod" I have to sit on the bench for now. But it's no matter, the starting point guard's contract is only good until 2010 and he's not really a point guard anyway.

stuckey?

Nexus
11-25-2008, 08:11 PM
luke ridnour starts over me.. how ******** is my coach? who am i

Ramon Sessions ..... and yeah mine was Stuckey

Nexus
11-25-2008, 08:22 PM
I was picked up under the assumption that I'm a poor man's Bruce Bowen (lockdown perimeter D). I play behind a WNBA superstar's brother. I've been waived by both of my former teams: the Nets and the Cavs. I have attempted zero shots in eleven total minutes this season.

oshea225
11-25-2008, 08:56 PM
I was picked up under the assumption that I'm a poor man's Bruce Bowen (lockdown perimeter D). I play behind a WNBA superstar's brother. I've been waived by both of my former teams: the Nets and the Cavs. I have attempted zero shots in eleven total minutes this season.

hassan adams

Jacob K.
11-25-2008, 10:23 PM
I look like a lizard My hair looks horrible, I play no defense what's so ever, I play in a city that isn't even part of the United States, I am not a franchise player, I'm more of a second fiddle. I can't even start a game in All-star Weekends cause Im a poor version of KG so I have to beg and post stupid videos of myself on youtube so people can actually vote for me, but it still doesn't work. Who Am I?

a second fiddle? 4th in scoring in the nba and hes a second fiddle?

JIDsanity
11-25-2008, 10:31 PM
hassan adams

ha

JIDsanity
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I am Black, average NBA height, and I am well known for my flight. Other than that, I wish the T-Dot fans would get off my, back cause they know they miss me.

P-O-Z
11-25-2008, 10:52 PM
I am Black, average NBA height, and I am well known for my flight. Other than that, I wish the T-Dot fans would get off my, back cause they know they miss me.

Vince carter???

kvrnm
11-26-2008, 12:35 AM
im from south dakota and can shoot it from the parking lot.. who am I?

MyCousinVinny
11-26-2008, 01:03 AM
my college coach cheated to get me, but he wasted his time....now i sit the bench for the clips

(i no hes actually good but i still hold a grudge for ditching illinois)

sacgiants1213
11-26-2008, 01:09 AM
my college coach cheated to get me, but he wasted his time....now i sit the bench for the clips

eric gordon

wen i was part of the pacers i was traded for maquis daniels. i have since been to golden state and am now on the mil bucks. im pretty good at 3's and i play 0 defense. 'powers' is my name....who am i?

oshea225
11-26-2008, 01:10 AM

eric gordon lol, im hoping for the best from. i really like him, for no particular reason haha

oshea225
11-26-2008, 01:11 AM
eric gordon

wen i was part of the pacers i was traded for maquis daniels. i have since been to golden state and am now on the mil bucks. im pretty good at 3's and i play 0 defense. 'powers' is my name....who am i?

austin croshere

TMAC94
11-26-2008, 01:18 AM
i am overweight and i have a heavy contract, my last name is a food and i used too have rows but now im clean shaved.

oshea225
11-26-2008, 01:28 AM
i am overweight and i have a heavy contract, my last name is a food and i used too have rows but now im clean shaved.

eddy curry

TMAC94
11-26-2008, 01:42 AM
another one, i was born in the UK, but am not of british heritage, i have lived in eygpt, russia i am number 9 for my team who am i?

pete_one
11-26-2008, 01:59 AM
Deng

G-Funk
11-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Deng

TMAC94
11-26-2008, 03:10 AM
okay, first i was born florida, i am the second to this name, i am *name* *name* junior, i was used more of a defensive player on my first team, when i moved onto my second team i got MIP and i could of won a MVP or two in my career but i never won it. i have been the same number since high school and i never went too college and on a list of the players who didnt go to college to have a great career

pete_one
11-26-2008, 03:38 AM
T-MAC!!! loved him when he was on the MAgic

mrblisterdundee
11-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Me and "The Glove" went all the way to the finals. I have my own brand of condoms. I'm a man whore not named Magic Johnson.

Nexus
11-26-2008, 04:35 PM

Karl Malone has his own brand of condoms?

It is him with Payton and the Lakers losing to Detroit in 03/04, right?

sacgiants1213
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM

im guessing shawn kemp..?

Havoc Wreaker
11-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Im going with The Reign Man as well

Faneik
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM

any takers?

Frédéric Weis

I didn't play in the Finals, but in 30 years I'm going to say to my kids I was the Finals' MVP. Who am I?

jimbobjarree
11-26-2008, 05:19 PM
David Stern

TMAC94
11-26-2008, 06:11 PM
frédéric weis

i didn't play in the finals, but in 30 years i'm going to say to my kids i was the finals' mvp. Who am i?

brian 'the veal' scalabrine