PDA

View Full Version : How soon until the Bulls trade off Hinrich?

sp1derm00
11-20-2008, 08:03 PM
With Rose looking extremely poised and looking like a natural born leader on the Bulls, how soon until Hinrich will be traded and to whom?

It doesn't make sense for the Bulls to keep Hinrich when they have a huge gap in their front court. I see a trade eminent.

WSU Tony
11-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Wolves need a PG and a Center. We have a possible 4 first round picks this next draft, maybe we could work something out. Giving up a player and a pick and hoping to find a center with what will be a top 5 pick for the wolves would help solidify our starters.

You guys want a pick and a player? (Don't ask for Foye, Brewer, Miller, Love, or Jefferson) Gomes, McCants, Carney, and maybe Telfair could be had.

b_rad23
11-20-2008, 09:24 PM
^ You have to give up something to get something.

Also, soon I think. He doesn't add much to the team but could be valuable somewhere else.

Soto>Norris
11-20-2008, 09:35 PM
As much as i hate hinrich, hes def worth more than a pick and a bad player. Make that a pick and a better player for hinrich and thabo or something like that. Or 2 picks for Hinrich, Thabo, and like Cedric Simmons.

Sport
11-20-2008, 09:41 PM
As much as i hate hinrich, hes def worth more than a pick and a bad player. Make that a pick and a better player for hinrich and thabo or something like that. Or 2 picks for Hinrich, Thabo, and like Cedric Simmons.

Ehh I think Chicago is at the point where they would take a player and a pick.

Gomes, Mccants, Telfair and others that WSU Tony mentioned are not "bad" players.

Plus Hinrich's stock has gone down quite a bit, so dont expect too much.

NastyRud
11-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Wolves need a PG and a Center. We have a possible 4 first round picks this next draft, maybe we could work something out. Giving up a player and a pick and hoping to find a center with what will be a top 5 pick for the wolves would help solidify our starters.

You guys want a pick and a player? (Don't ask for Foye, Brewer, Miller, Love, or Jefferson) Gomes, McCants, Carney, and maybe Telfair could be had.

How about this trade. Ya'll would have to throw in one of those #1 picks. You get PG.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1981~987~2777&teams=16~4~4&te=&cash=

or this one w/ maybe 2 of those picks. You get PG & C.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=130~987~2777~1981~3224~3030&teams=4~4~4~16~16~16&te=&cash=

or this one w/o a pick. You get C.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=130~987~2777~356~3224&teams=4~4~4~16~16&te=&cash=

JordansBulls
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM
With Rose looking extremely poised and looking like a natural born leader on the Bulls, how soon until Hinrich will be traded and to whom?

It doesn't make sense for the Bulls to keep Hinrich when they have a huge gap in their front court. I see a trade eminent.

Well until they can get a decent big man in return they will hold on to him. Many teams could use a PG like Hinrich nowadays.

NastyRud
11-20-2008, 09:51 PM
rad23;7403568]^ You have to give up something to get something.[/COLOR]
Also, soon I think. He doesn't add much to the team but could be valuable somewhere else.

Giving up a # 1 pick is something.

Sport
11-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Well until they can get a decent big man in return they will hold on to him. Many teams could use a PG like Hinrich nowadays.

Ok Ok, you can have Mark Madsen.:clap:

MyCousinVinny
11-20-2008, 09:58 PM
the question is, how soon will they dismantle the hole team, minus rose, not jus hinrich. and hopefuly the answer is soon so we can build a good team around rose and start winning asap

droalex
11-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Hinrich for Brad Miller is something I could see happen.

KH12
11-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Hinrich won't be traded for like 7 weeks. There's no guarantee that he'll be traded anyway. Paxson won't trade him without having the Gordon situation worked out first anyway.

Hinrich for Mike Miller. :up:

Goon.Weezy
11-20-2008, 10:55 PM
raptors should try and get him.. he would be a solid backup pg, and we won't have to hold our breaths when solomon comes into the game

Raps18-19 Champ
11-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Trade Hinrich and Thomas for Barbosa and Diaw

Kyben36
11-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I think we have 2 plans. Either trade for a big or expirings. And realy, with what we have and what is coming out, I would rather trade for a young big man. The only real big man coming out would be Tyson- dought he goes anywhere. Okur- OK, But STill would like a 7footer that is a lil more athletic. And Yao- yes- he is like 7"4 but he is just so unathletic.

I would love to get an expiring for him, But a player like Bogut would be Great as well.

Bogut is 23, 7 foot. and very athletic for a man his size.

Bogut next to a player like Boozer would be, Well, Sweet.

But Brad Miller would be a Big and an expiring. That would be great but then in 2010, He might as well be in the Grave. Then who would be our Big man.

Can we trade Hinrich though while he is injured.

KB24PG16
11-20-2008, 11:56 PM
they wont trade him

zambo4president
11-21-2008, 12:12 AM

Id be thrilled if we got a #1 and McCants for Hinrich. What about like Kirk,Larry and Joakim for Mike Miller and a 2nd rounder

KH12
11-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Id be thrilled if we got a #1 and McCants for Hinrich. What about like Kirk,Larry and Joakim for Mike Miller and a 2nd rounder

That's like $30M in contracts going for like $10.

DenButsu
11-21-2008, 01:19 AM
I'd say they probably lost just about their best shot at moving him last summer by not doing a deal for Camby (which I think the Nuggets would have done, prior to finding out that the Clippers would absorb his full salary without having to take any back in return).

His contract is not that bad, but it's pretty hefty. Even if they want to move him, it might be pretty tough to get value back.

superkegger
11-21-2008, 01:42 AM
Well its going to take some time, because I doubt anyone is going to trade for him before he's healthy.

LD V2.0
11-21-2008, 02:10 AM

I think teams are going to wait until he's healthy. No team should feel too rushed to pull the trigger on a deal just yet.

zambo4president
11-21-2008, 02:57 AM
That's like $30M in contracts going for like $10.

Thats the beauty in it haha

superkegger
11-21-2008, 03:04 AM
Hinrich won't be moved till the deadline if at all.

DopieB
11-21-2008, 03:49 AM
Kirk and BG7 both being dealt before the deadline would be nice, but won't happen. One of them and throw in maybe Larry?, TT?

JPHX
11-21-2008, 03:57 AM
his contract his too ugly.

NJrockPD
11-21-2008, 04:19 AM
get rid of bg for a big, that would give time to larry and thabo while kirk is injured, also we can get value for gordon while he's averaging 20 points a game. Let another team deal with him and his ridiculous contract demands this summer.

Kyben36
11-21-2008, 08:39 AM
What about something like Larry, Hinrich and Tyrus for Shaq

This would only be if shaq gets upset. but I think this is fair for both teams.

They get a PG to take over when Nash is gone. Which I have heard will be in like 2 years. They get a very athletic PF that hopefully Nash can turn into a Good player B4 he leaves. and they get an expiring Defensive SG Since they need the Defense.

We get a Big man on his last leg but could still bring us a post game.

I have also heard that he is having problems with the management of the Suns.