PDA

View Full Version : Boozer out at least 2 games

Utah_bearfan
11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Just heard the results from 1320 KFAN. Booz is out for the next two games at least. I say at least, because i know that boozer can stretch out the length of time for injuries better than anyone. Nut it up and Play. The jazz have been soft. Kirilenko with a finger hurt? Toughen up. Dwill, and Knight are defiantely hurt, but Booz is soft

Utah47Jazz
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
This is bad, but at the same time good. It will give Milsap some more time to play, and the only other good part is that it's only 2 games.

Lo Porto
11-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Losing Boozer sucks badly. We know how hard it is for us to win in San Antonio. Millsap is great, but he doesn't give us the same as Boozer. This loss hurts because you know it's not going to be limited to 2 games at least in production.

futureman
11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
If deron plays tomorrow night then we have a chance at winning. As remote as it may be. We tend to win big games without boozer playing anyway. Look at what we did to the lakers last year without boozer.

Fans in Asia
11-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Guess Jarron Collins will have 10-15 mins to play, and share the workload with Okur to defend TD.

Still positive we could get a win, as long as Okur could get back his rhythm.

Another Jazz Fans in Asia
http://jazzfansinasia.blogspot.com

utahjazzno12fan
11-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Just heard the results from 1320 KFAN. Booz is out for the next two games at least. I say at least, because i know that boozer can stretch out the length of time for injuries better than anyone. Nut it up and Play. The jazz have been soft. Kirilenko with a finger hurt? Toughen up. Dwill, and Knight are defiantely hurt, but Booz is soft

AK plays hurt. Reports I heard were that he had a dislocated finger.

JAZZNC
11-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah, AK usually plays a little hurt. Comes with the territory when you're a wild man on the court.

jimbobjarree
11-21-2008, 08:58 AM
yeah hes showing a bit of character out there, and abit of passion for the jazz...which is nice to see

JAZZNC
11-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Every Jazz fan complains about all the injuries in the past few years, but we all have to realize that's part of NBA basketball. We were completely spoiled with Malone and Stockton on the team. Very few guys are that lucky and also that tough. Those guys gutted out injuries that mere mortals would have had to sit for weeks to recover from. I still think that it was a little too ironic that Karl's only real injury came when he probably had his best shot at a title. They WOULD have beaten the Pistons if Karl would have been playing healthy.

Raupie
11-21-2008, 03:48 PM
I really haven't been phased by the injuries thus far because our team is still playing well. The way I look at it, it gives us more time and experience for toehr players to make us all that better for the playoffs. I think Millsap is very capable of filling in for Boozer. We still have AK who can play PF. Okur can play PF. Koufos is athletic enough to play the PF postion. So we have enough guys.

Plus the Spurs are banged up to. So that should help as well. Watch us go into San Antonio tonight and get a W... without Boozer or Dwill... the confidence of our team will skyrocket and we'll just get better and better.

sportsnutzz
11-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Hopefully we are getting all our injuries out of the way now...... but the best part did everyone notice we are tied for 2nd place in the west!!!!!

the west has been hammered by injuries, so its not as bad as it could be. When we get healthy we should still be right in the mix.

BoltLakerPadre
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I just want Williams back, he's F-ing killing my fantasy team. I took him with my first round pick, cause I know he's awesome, but he needs to get out on the court!

HotRodsHair
11-21-2008, 04:37 PM
With Boozer out, DWill out, Korver out, Collins out, Knight out, ugggghh.

Anywhoo, guys like AK, Millsap, Brewer, CJ and Price are going to have to carry the load. I don't believe Okur is back to form yet.